Author Topic: VGCollect - Now available on your Android phone!  (Read 8234 times)

foxhack

Re: VGCollect - Now available on your Android phone!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 12:58:18 pm »
Pretty sure you can use Flash somehow to make iphone apps on a PC but I've never messed with it. I'd be willing to bet it's a waste of time.
I thought Steve Jobs thought Flash was the devil, and that's why it isn't supported on iDevices? :P

That said if I had some coding skills... and a Mac (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) I'd help. :P

darko

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 01:50:11 pm »
I did some reading up on it. My brain melted... My code experience deals with HTML anything other than that I can't wrap my head around it. I was going to help matt code the Android app at one point but again, head explosions.

I've done HTML, C++ and Visual Basic in the past. Really, the only thing I can remember enough of to properly "code" is HTML. Even that might be a stretch :)

I can still read VB code but C++ has long gone from any memory bank.

desocietas

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 03:49:33 pm »
Macs are so anti-gaming...  The only macs I have in my life are at the boyf's house and at work.  Can't really game at either, and always a small miracle the few times I can (thank goodness for Wakfu right now).

Although ironic now that iPhones are getting bigger and better about their gaming options.  Angry Birds, anyone?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas