Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection  (Read 1123 times)

Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection
« on: February 18, 2016, 09:48:13 pm »
Alright, so there is only one listing for the Legacy Collection, but it was printed twice (at least).  First run prints came with an artbook and a slipcase.  All secondary runs were just the game without the artbook.  I think we should have 2 listings to differentiate the different releases.

How should it be named?

- Legacy Collection (with Artbook)
- Legacy Collection (1st Print)

aliensstudios

Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 09:58:20 pm »
Does it really matter? It's certainly not worth a forum post, just PM badatchaos, sort of the go-to mensch about this kind of thing. Personally I'd say with Artbook over 1st print.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 10:14:22 pm »
I think a forum post is fine. There are plenty of people who may like to have a say besides badatchaos (who is a great admin).

For first prints with extra goodies, I usually mark it as something like

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection - launch bundle

with a description indicating that the game is packed with an artbook.

Good catch on noticing that we were lacking another record for items printed after launch.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 10:16:26 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 10:18:59 pm »
I think a forum post is fine. There are plenty of people who may like to have a say besides badatchaos (who is a great admin).

For first prints with extra goodies, I usually mark it as something like

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection - launch bundle

with a description indicating that the game is packed with an artbook.

Good catch on noticing that we were lacking another record for items printed after launch.
I actually just recently found out that the launch edition was different.  I went to a Gamestop in a small town about 30 miles away and I saw they had it, but I still didn't want to pay whatever the ridiculous GS price is for the game.

I kind of figure not many people realize that and might actually have the wrong one listed on their collection.

maximo310

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 11:29:54 pm »
Whenever there is a 1st print that includes extra goodies( like a CD) within the packaging, and the 2nd run is just in a regular game case, then the first print is noted as a launch edition/bundle, while the 2nd just has the regular game name.

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 02:06:51 am »
Whenever there is a 1st print that includes extra goodies( like a CD) within the packaging, and the 2nd run is just in a regular game case, then the first print is noted as a launch edition/bundle, while the 2nd just has the regular game name.

^yup :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas