Author Topic: March 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 21688 times)

maximo310

Re: March 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2016, 04:41:13 pm »
Got a bunch of deals from various places over the last two weeks:

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga:Endless Frontier Launch Edition ( DS,missing manual)- From another forum $45
Stella Glow Launch Edition (3DS)- Best Buy sale- $30
Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition(3DS)-Amazon preorder- $80
Senran Kagura 2 Deep Crimson Double D Edition(3DS)- Amazon sale- $15
Megaman Anniversary Collection(PS2, missing manual),-Goodwill -$3
Trauma Center- Under the Knife (DS, loose)- GS-$2
Sega GT 2002/ Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox)- GS- $2
From trades:
Korg DS 10+ Plus (DS) Box+ manual
Trace Memory (DS) box+ manual
Star Fox Command(DS) box
Okamiden(DS) box+manual
Phoniex Wright: Trials and Tribulations(DS)-box and manual

pacpix

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2016, 06:10:46 pm »
Stopped by Gamestop today and picked up the Twilight Princess HD Amiibo Bundle :)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2016, 07:23:14 pm »
Got myself a copy of Twilight Princess HD Amiibo bundle

Flashback2012

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2016, 02:27:18 am »
Copy/Paste what pacpix and redblaze57 said about the LOZ: TP HD Bundle. I got mine from GameStop and they also gave me a Sound Selection CD.  ;D

telly

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2016, 01:15:32 pm »
Bought the PSone Classics version of Resident Evil 2 for $1.49 as part of PSN's Resident Evil sale. Hard to resist when it's so cheap.

I saw you were on the PlayStation Store this evening and was wondering what you were buying. ;) Maybe I should pick it up too! I've wanted to play RE2 for a long time

Hard to beat a price like that. :) The prices for most "retro" stuff in my area are pretty awful, and eBay is even worse after the exchange rate and awful shipping prices to Canada, so I don't mind buying something I want digitally every once in a while when it's this cheap.

How are you enjoying GTA IV? ;)

I like it well enough! :) The only other GTA game I've played is III, so IV is a huge step up especially in gameplay. I'm about 50% done, but I don't know how close I am to the actual end of the game
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2016, 04:15:40 pm »
My Video Games Monthly box came in today, score!

Got:
-Jurassic Park (Genesis)
-Krusty's Fun House (Game Boy)
-Moto Racer
-RoboWarrior (NES)
-TMNT III: The Manhattan Project (NES)

spac316

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2016, 09:00:04 pm »
Last Friday, I picked up Zelda Twilight Princess HD with Wolf Link Amiibo.

Now today, I got Neo Contra and Death by Degrees for PS2, Bug Too! for Saturn, The Sega Menancer gun along with T2 Arcade for Genesis, F-1 Race and the Game Boy 4-player adapter and I got Mega Man Legacy collector's edition for 3DS in the mail.

theflea

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2016, 11:20:51 pm »
well this week wasn't as exciting as last week but still managed to find some deals.

PS4
- The Witch and the Hundred Knight - Limited Edition
- Gravity Rush Remastered
- Disney Infinity 2.0 Starter set (was on clearance for $15)

XBone
- Skylanders: Trap Team starter set (on clearance for $19)
- Wasteland 2 - Director's Cut (on sale for $15)

Wii U
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (with Amiibo) I got the soundtrack too but forgot it in pic.

VITA
- Atelir Escha & Logy Plus - Limited Edition

PS3
- Playstation 3 Move Sharpshooter (on clearance for $10)

PSP
Stopped and a used bookstore and saw this for $3 sealed.
- Jackass the Game

NDS
Looked interesting enough for $3.
- Mage Knight: Destiny's Soldier

XB
That same bookstore had these for $3.
- Cold War
- Mad Dash

My lucky thrift store got in more games, nothing too exciting but still some good deals.
PS2
- Time Crisis 3
PS1
- Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero (missing manual)
They also had some Dreamcast AV cables for .99c

And last some N64 Manuals for .50c a piece at a local used game store.

"Happy game hunting!!!"

doafan

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2016, 12:34:25 pm »
Even when I didn't wanted had to work on Sunday but am kinda glad that I had to be here, why ?, because when I was driving to the office saw a garage sale and for some unexpected reason had the felling that need to see what they were selling, found a PSP God of War: Chains of Olympus Limited Edition with a broken screen well that's what the seller said cause when I tried to tested noticed that the battery is completely dead (am charging it right now) guess that I got a god deal cause it also came with a case, the charger, an AV video RCA cable, the Suberbad movie and even a PSP adapter to use it as a PlayStation controller and a memory of 2 GB for almost 10 bucks, really hope that it works, will let everybody know the results if not today this next Monday  :D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

rryan60462

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2016, 02:52:14 pm »
I should be getting my very nice refund check deposited into my account by wed or so they say. I have about 39 games in my cart waiting to be purchased. All clearance and very cheap. for 39 games, a 64gb vita memory card, and me redeeming some power up points to use coupons, i'm only paying about $352 roughly including any shipping costs. That will put a nice dent in my vita collection for sure haha.

rryan60462

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2016, 02:54:14 pm »
Even when I didn't wanted had to work on Sunday but am kinda glad that I had to be here, why ?, because when I was driving to the office saw a garage sale and for some unexpected reason had the felling that need to see what they were selling, found a PSP God of War: Chains of Olympus Limited Edition with a broken screen well that's what the seller said cause when I tried to tested noticed that the battery is completely dead (am charging it right now) guess that I got a god deal cause it also came with a case, the charger, an AV video RCA cable, the Suberbad movie and even a PSP adapter to use it as a PlayStation controller and a memory of 2 GB for almost 10 bucks, really hope that it works, will let everybody know the results if not today this next Monday  :D

If that works, or even if it has a few little problems, thats not a bad deal considering the condition it appears to be in.

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2016, 09:32:21 pm »
I went to a local retro gaming swap meet and got some excellent deals on all the stuff pictured above. Very, very happy about the CIB Zeldas, i've wanted these for a very long time.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2016, 10:30:22 pm »
I went big at the Louisville Arcade Expo.  They had a few vendors and wouldn't ya know it they had NES games! 

Sword Master
Krion Conquest
Ultima: Quest of the Avatar
Ultima: Warriors Destiny
Gun-Nac
Isolated Warrior

That knocked a big chuck out of the games left on the list.  8 left to go.  This shit is real.

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2016, 10:52:48 pm »
That knocked a big chuck out of the games left on the list.  8 left to go.  This shit is real.

what titles do you still need to complete the set?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2016, 10:54:14 pm »

what titles do you still need to complete the set?

Flintstones: Surprise at Dinosaur Peak (Not ready to buy right now, unless it's a great deal)
Kickmaster
Overlord
Race America
Stadium Events  (Unless it's less than $100, I'm not buying it yet)
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Swamp Thing
Tecmo Cup Soccer