Author Topic: March 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 21927 times)

90snostalga

Re: March 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2016, 03:14:41 pm »
Congrats Flea. I dont know what I would do with myself if I had that many games

spac316

« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2016, 08:25:23 pm »
Got the Fami ROB amiibo!

« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2016, 08:30:44 pm »
This weekend was good to me, great deals on all of this stuff.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2016, 10:28:13 pm »
This weekend was good to me, great deals on all of this stuff.

Nice PE2 pickup!

Flashback2012

« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2016, 04:55:10 am »
These are pick-ups from the last couple of weeks.

3DS
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2
Yoshi's New Island

Gameboy Advance
Frogger's Adventures: Temple of the Frog (CIB)
Pocket Dogs (CIB)
World Tennis Stars (CIB)

Interactive Figures
Amiibo Kapp'n (AC)
Amiibo Rover (AC)
Amiibo Roy (SSB)
Amiibo Ryu (SSB)
Amiibo Timmy & Tommy (AC)
Disney Infinity 3.0 Luke Skywalker LightFX
LEGO Dimensions DC Comics (Aquaman) Fun Pack
LEGO Dimensions DC Comics (Superman) Fun Pack
LEGO Dimensions Ghostbusters Level Pack
LEGO Dimensions Ghostbusters (Stay Puft) Fun Pack
LEGO Dimensions Midway Arcade Level Pack
Skylanders Bone Bash Roller Brawl (SuperChargers) (Best Buy B1G1F)
Skylanders Soda Skimmer (SuperChargers) (Best Buy B1G1F)
Skylanders Splatter Splasher (SuperChargers) (Best Buy B1G1F)
Skylanders Tomb Buggy (SuperChargers) (Best Buy B1G1F)
Skylanders Wind Up (Swap Force)

Sega Genesis
World Championship Soccer (CIB)

Sega Master System
California Games (CIB)

Vita
Borderlands 2
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

Wii
Carnival Games
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
NeoPets: Puzzle Adventure

WiiU
Pokken Tournament Pro Pad (anyone have trouble obtaining one of these. All of the GS stores in town only got enough to cover pre-orders)

XBOX360
Project Gotham Racing 4
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 05:03:46 am by Flashback2012 »

« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2016, 09:08:52 am »
Another day another garage sale :D

There was nothing exceptional but i still come back home with a few games to put in my collection (and a strange little surprise).

PS1 :
Micro Maniacs (CIB)
Vanishing Point (CIB)
1001 Pattes (A Bug's Life) - Platinum (CIB)
Suikoden (just have the disc and the front cover, but i don't mind since i already have a CIB version in my collection, i will probably offer that one)
Kula World (Backcover & manual missing but i got it for free with two next PS2 games so i don't really mind)

PS2 :
La Planete au Trésor (Treasure Planet) (CIB)
Def Jam: Fight for NY (CIB)

PC :
Terminator 3: La Guerre des Machines (War of the Machines) (CIB)
Lego Indiana Jones: La Trilogie Originale (The Original Adventures) (CIB)
Spider-Man: Allié ou Ennemi (Friend or Foe) (CIB)
Defender of the Crown (CIB)
Max Payne 2 (CIB)

GameCube :
Freeloader (i don't have the manual... if there is one to have)

Two Official Guide: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 & Final Fantasy XIII-2.

A few things for my Lord of the Rings Collection (it was a pack for 10€): The two "Special Extended 4 DVD Edition" box for La Communauté de L'Anneau (The Fellowship of the Ring) & Les Deux Tours (The Two Towers), The Hobbit in 2 Audio CD read by Dominique Pinon (that i've already have but i know a kid or two who don't like to read so maybe i will try to make them listen to it instead since they like that series) and the British second edition (from 1979) for The Lord of the Rings.

Then the little surprise, i was helping an old man put his boxes on the table and unpack them, then at the bottom of one the box we found 4 Four Player Adaptater for the Game Boy and they're still in a pretty good state, two of the boxes have a few little bumps here and there but everything is inside (they doesn't even seem to have been opened before). He didn't even know that he had them (and especially four of them, one i would have understand but four :o), i told him i wanted to buy them but he didn't accept any money from me and give all four boxes to me for free...  :-[ , i will just keep one for my collection and probably gift the other three.

And on my way out, i found the Glee Season 1 & 2 pack, i don't really know that series but i heard both good and bad things about it so i guess i have to try by myself to see if i like it.

telly

« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2016, 10:40:32 am »
Downloaded Fatal Frame II from the PSN last night. I'm glad I held out on purchasing this since the recent flash sale that's been going on drops the digital price to $1. I'll take that over a $50 PS2 copy any day.
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

rryan60462

« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2016, 11:50:19 am »
Downloaded Fatal Frame II from the PSN last night. I'm glad I held out on purchasing this since the recent flash sale that's been going on drops the digital price to $1. I'll take that over a $50 PS2 copy any day.
yes you cant beat that price, but there is just a certain type of satisfaction having that orginal hard copy in your collection haha. I dont do drugs, but since i've started collecting thats what it feels like.

telly

« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2016, 04:07:49 pm »
yes you cant beat that price, but there is just a certain type of satisfaction having that orginal hard copy in your collection haha. I dont do drugs, but since i've started collecting thats what it feels like.

Yeah I agree with that too :) I'm not saying that's a bad thing! I just personally don't have the money or space for all the games I want  :'(
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2016, 04:37:00 pm »
Did some selling at the Flea Market today with a local gamer group, so I got myself some extra cash out of it and bought some goodies.  Grabbed the Zelda/Tetra doll and Project Mirai DX game at gamestop, I got the Tekken 3 and Link Between World guide at the Flea Market, and luckily stumbled on a good sale at Best Buy on the new Guitar hero.  It dropped the price down to 60, my gamer club knocked it down to below 50, and I had 15 dollars in certificates, so I was able to buy the game for about 35 bucks.  Perfect price to me!

tripredacus

« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2016, 04:40:10 pm »
As seen in signature, 2 big gets at the thrift store:
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Harbinger - Special Edition
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: A Final Unity - Collector's Edition

« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2016, 09:32:25 pm »
I wasnt expecting to go out today, but more finds this weekend.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 09:34:13 pm by ctracy87 »

Flashback2012

« Reply #117 on: March 21, 2016, 02:10:20 am »
I wasnt expecting to go out today, but more finds this weekend.

NICE snag on that Konami Classics V2. I've been hunting for that one for quite a while now.  :P

I hadn't planned on leaving the house today as well but ended up being out and about most of the day. Towards the end of the day I ended up at Meijer looking for plastic bins with drawers. I found a couple that I was interested in but they weren't the right color so we decided to drop by the electronics section to see if there was anything good. I ended up finding an incorrectly discounted Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer bundle. The non-bundle version was on sale this week for $29.99 but someone had put the incorrect sale sticker over the price of the bundled version and they honored the sale price for me without issue.  ;D

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2016, 12:55:15 pm »
My posts can't even compare. I don't know how you guys afford getting these 50+ item pick-ups on a regular basis.

« Reply #119 on: March 21, 2016, 01:02:30 pm »
My posts can't even compare. I don't know how you guys afford getting these 50+ item pick-ups on a regular basis.
I used to do it, it burned into my saving money for a house, even with only paying $1-4 a game.