Author Topic: March 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 21655 times)

rryan60462

Re: March 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #195 on: March 30, 2016, 09:49:02 pm »
Good haul today and all for under $80. I got the Xbox 360 HD-DVD player with all wires and parts in box for only $14.

free photo upload

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #196 on: March 30, 2016, 10:01:04 pm »
I bought some WiiU games on the facebook yardsale.  Most of them were new too.  Weird. 
And they were only $60 for the pile.  I worked the ole package deal and got stuff on the cheap.  He got Monster Hunter, Rabbids: Something, and The Croods

I came away with:
Rapala Fishing
Scribblenauts: Unlimited
Ben 10: Something or other

« Reply #197 on: March 31, 2016, 08:56:58 am »
My parents were cleaning out their bedroom for some remodeling and they had a stack of board games and stuff when I went by to visit and fix some stuff.  My wife started looking through the stack and saw a CIB Bentley Compu-vision and asked my parents if we could take it.  They didn't care, said they never used it.  I didn't even know we had it, and I've always been about video games.

I was surprised to see no one has listed one on here, it seems fairly common for one of those old dedicated consoles.

« Reply #198 on: March 31, 2016, 03:09:06 pm »
Went to goodwill and picked these up
Grand theft auto 3 cib 3$
Grand theft auto 4 strategy guide 2$

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #199 on: March 31, 2016, 04:58:00 pm »
Went to goodwill and picked these up
Grand theft auto 3 cib 3$
Grand theft auto 4 strategy guide 2$

Can't beat $3 games!

« Reply #200 on: March 31, 2016, 09:25:35 pm »
My sister found her copy of Pokemon Crystal today that she played as a child, and gave it to me. The save file was still running and it had some interesting Pokemon within. She had played it for 8 hours, beat only the first gym leader and had a lvl20 Bayleef and a lvl10 Moltres. lolol

shepard11

« Reply #201 on: March 31, 2016, 10:41:45 pm »
Tuesdays and Thursdays are normal days off from my job so I really enjoy hunting for new games. This been so-so.

Tuesday I picked up:
Little Nemo Dream Master (Complete)
And two low end SNES games

Thursday (Today):
ROB Amiibo
Resident Evil Zero (GC) came in the mail.

I'm hoping next week is a better haul.

devancowan

« Reply #202 on: April 01, 2016, 11:39:56 am »
Found a new Buy and Sell store that just opened up on 7th of last month and pick up a few games. It sucks because they actually have a decent amount of games for good prices, including buy 2 get the third free on any video game, but I can tell once people find out about it, it's going to go to shit. We'll see how long the selection lasts for!

Tales of Vesperia (Xb360) - $15.95 - Have yet to see this game in the wild
Alan Wake (Xb360) - $10.95 - Excited to play this on the Xbone since it's a backwards compatible game now
Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP) - Free - I've been expanding my Square collection as of late, so I'm happy to pick this up. Not to often you see PSP games around here either

abe

« Reply #203 on: April 01, 2016, 05:04:59 pm »
Had a great week for pickups. :D Got the three Fire Emblem games in the mail over the week, and got a buy two get one free deal on the other three games today at a new pawn shop in my area. I've been trying to get Shadow Dragon for a while now for a decent price and it's nice to finally have one that's complete and in nice condition.

-Fire Emblem: Monshō no Nazo (SFC) :D
-Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu (SFC) :D
-Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS) ;D
-Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (PS2)
-Brütal Legend (360)
-Fable III (360)

Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #204 on: April 02, 2016, 07:33:07 am »
Metal Warriors  :D

Flashback2012

« Reply #205 on: April 02, 2016, 11:25:13 am »
Metal Warriors  :D

Very nice super shiny repro box.  :)

realpoketendonl

« Reply #206 on: April 02, 2016, 08:07:02 pm »
Recently bought a Dualshock controller and a 3rd party memory card for my PS1. Now I just need a game for it  :P
Also managed to get More Brain Training from Dr. Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain? with it for free. Sadly, it's without its original box, which makes it my first DS game without its box, but hey, it's still a fun little piece of DS history.

Also went to my local library today, and got an idea. Libraries here in the Netherlands also have certain games available to rent. Sadly, the selection is rather limited, especially in the smaller libraries. Usually they have nothing but licensed games and shovelware. But I went in there today, and wrote down every title of every Wii, DS and 3DS game they had on the shelves. Then I went to the computer and checked the online catalogue. Turns out one game was missing from that catalogue: Titanic Mystery on DS. So I took it to the counter, the lady scanned it, and indeed, it was taken out of circulation and then by mistake put back onto the shelves. Normally the library sells books and other media that have been taken out of circulation for 50 cents a piece, but the lady was just like 'Take it and don't come back'. So now I got myself Titanic Mystery for free :) . No idea whether it's any good, but we'll see. The more important thing is that I should go check on more libraries now!
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #207 on: April 02, 2016, 10:56:01 pm »
Some kind soul (Diamond State Gaming on YouTube) bought me a fantastic gift.  I got Overlord today.  That makes 2 games left for a full set.