Author Topic: Registration Issue  (Read 1591 times)

Registration Issue
« on: February 15, 2016, 06:35:50 pm »
My friend is trying to register for vgcollect.He says that when he tried to sign up ,it never gave him a confirmation email. He also said there is a server error. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

rayne315

Re: Registration Issue
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 06:51:02 pm »
My friend is trying to register for vgcollect.He says that when he tried to sign up ,it never gave him a confirmation email. He also said there is a server error. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Did he try having it re-send the e-mail? that or did he look through his spam folder. those are 2 possibilities. I have no idea with the server error though.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 06:54:54 pm »
Did he try having it re-send the e-mail? that or did he look through his spam folder. those are 2 possibilities. I have no idea with the server error though.

I told him to look through his spam folder. I asked him just now about the server issues and I'm going to have him try the resend. Thanks for your help thus far.

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 07:30:43 pm »
So, he tried registering again and it sent the confirmation email and it shows him this.

He did this from his computer as well and received the same message.

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 07:36:58 pm »
Try using a different browser?

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 08:19:25 pm »
Hm, looks like he's trying to register on the mobile site... I wonder if that would cause any issues.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 03:51:35 pm »
I'm having the same problem.  I had to have the moderator manually activate my account (email address on the regiatration page). 

I was getting the same 500 Request error until I tried requesting the desktop site on my phone. It seems to be working now.

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 11:12:44 pm »
Update:

I guess it got fixed!  8) My friend was able to register properly now. Thank you all for your help.

desocietas

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2016, 12:03:43 am »
Update:

I guess it got fixed!  8) My friend was able to register properly now. Thank you all for your help.

Yay!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas