Author Topic: Different region subforums on the marketplace  (Read 928 times)

Different region subforums on the marketplace
« on: March 19, 2014, 05:41:09 pm »
I think that having a different subforum for each main region within the marketplace forum would be a great help for people looking to do trades over this website because this way people already have a decent idea of how much a trade is going to cost them on shipping.

Veilor

Re: Different region subforums on the marketplace
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 03:05:34 am »
Agreed. Just have NA & EU. For now I just doesn't bother with the marketplace as I know all of them posting are from the US, but it'd be nice knowing that someone posting in example the EU forum I can actually check and maybe buy/trade from.

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 10:20:14 am »
Also agree, think there's a lot of room for improvement on the market forum. I'm interested in PAL games and it's discouraging to sift through lots and lots of pages just to find a couple of sellers/traders.

A subforum or a tag system for regions would be a great and much appreciated feature. 

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 10:40:44 am »
I think it would be more useful for users posting listings in the marketplace to include region in the title.  Some users list items from multiple regions.

So something like "Stuff for sale [NA]" if you only have NA titles

"Stuff for sale [NA/EU/JP]" if you have titles from multiple regions, in this case NA, EU, AND JP.

So if you stumble into the marketplace only looking for [EU] titles, you can look directly at the title.  If you sell all of your titles from a specific region, remove that region from the title... That might be asking for too much, same as asking for users to mark their thread as "SOLD" when all is gone.