Author Topic: The All-New, All-Compliant PS2 Games FS Thread  (Read 2914 times)

Flashback2012

The All-New, All-Compliant PS2 Games FS Thread
« on: March 12, 2016, 11:17:30 pm »
I've got some PS2 games, mostly RPGs, that I'm trying to sell. They belong to a friend of mine but I've taken possession of them to facilitate their selling. As I said, they're mostly RPGs but there's a few other games in the mix such as some Silent Hill games and some Action-RPGs.

Anyway, here's the list...

Dark Cloud 2 (Excellent/Mint) $40>$35
Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel (Excellent/Mint) $18>$14
Fullmetal Alchemist 2 Curse of the Crimson Elixir (Includes DVD, Excellent/Mint) $20>$16
Rogue Galaxy (Very Good-Good) $25>$20
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 2: Radou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon (No Oversized Box or Plush Jack Frost, Very Good) $25>$20
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Box Set (Includes Outer Box, Box has some wear/crushing but discs are mint) $50>$45
Suikoden III (Very Good) $30>$25
Suikoden Tactics (Includes Sountrack, Excellent) $15>$10
Wild Arms Alter Code F (Includes DVD, Excellent/Mint) $70>$60
Wild Arms 3 (Very Good) $15>$10
Wild Arms 4 (Excellent/Mint) $28>$22
Wild Arms 5 (Includes outer cardboard box which has a bit of damage in one corner, discs are mint) $60>$50
Xenosaga (Disc in Excellent shape, missing book) $15>$10
Xenosaga II (Excellent/Mint) $20>$15

Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter (Very Good) $15>$10: SOLD
Grandia Xtreme (Excellent/Mint) $25: SOLD
Grandia II (Excellent/Mint) $18: SOLD
Grandia III (Excellent/Mint) $30>$25: SOLD
Legaia 2: Duel Saga (Excellent/Mint) $15: SOLD
Shadow Hearts (Very Good-Good) $40: SOLD
Shadow Hearts Covenant (Excellent/Mint) $30>$25: SOLD
Shadow Hearts From the New World (Excellent/Mint) $25: SOLD
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army (Excellent/Mint) $20: SOLD
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (Excellent/Mint) $18: SOLD
Silent Hill Origins (Excellent) $25>$20: SOLD
Silent Hill 2 (Greatest Hits Release, Good) $15>$10: SOLD
Silent Hill 3 (Includes Soundtrack, Good) $20>$15: SOLD
Silent Hill 4: The Room (Good)$25>$20: SOLD
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (Does NOT include outer cardboard box, discs are Mint) $15>$12: SOLD
Suikoden IV (Excellent) $20: SOLD
Suikoden V (Excellent) $50: SOLD
Tales of Legendia (Excellent) $20: SOLD
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (Excellent) $20: SOLD
Xenosaga III (Excellent/Mint) $60: SOLD

Prices do NOT include shipping. Open to residents of the 48 Continental States (Hawaii and Alaska too if you don't mind the wait). USPS money order preferred but PayPal (total + 3%) is now accepted!  ;D

Additionally, pricing was set by him, I just copied/pasted it from his e-mail. All I did was add the conditions for each. He did say I could discount if people bought more though so if possible no thread crapping or messenger killing.  :P

If anyone has any Q's, feel free to inquire via PM.  :)

Edit: Prices lowered, entry cleaned up, and pictures updated/made compliant. If there is a particular title (or bundle of titles) you're interested in, please feel free to reach out to me. I'm sure we can come to a mutually agreeable arrangement. :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 04:00:39 am by Flashback2012 »

Re: PS2 Games FS
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 04:40:39 pm »
PM'd you  8)

Flashback2012

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 05:08:14 am »
Bump!

kashell

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 08:15:09 am »
Hmm...Rogue Galaxy is somewhat tempting. But I'm not sure how I feel about that pricey-poo.

sworddude

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 04:54:50 pm »
Hmm...Rogue Galaxy is somewhat tempting. But I'm not sure how I feel about that pricey-poo.

Your Stylish Sword Master!

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 06:39:45 pm »

Hey, I thought it was a valid comment. No need to be snide, especially when you're not the OP.

Some of the games are tempting, but the prices are also a little too high for me.  Not the OP's fault, as they've already said that they are just passing along the info from a friend.  Best of luck to Flashback2012 and their friend, though :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

tripredacus

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 07:06:01 pm »
Hello Hikaru Ichijyo, the market rules say you need something with your name on it in the picture!

kashell

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2016, 07:31:41 pm »

Hey, I thought it was a valid comment. No need to be snide, especially when you're not the OP.

Some of the games are tempting, but the prices are also a little too high for me.  Not the OP's fault, as they've already said that they are just passing along the info from a friend.  Best of luck to Flashback2012 and their friend, though :)

Eh, it's all good. It's just sworddude digging his hole deeper and deeper. Eventually, no one will take him seriously and he'll peace out from here for good.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 08:01:10 pm »

Eh, it's all good. It's just sworddude digging his hole deeper and deeper. Eventually, no one will take him seriously and he'll peace out from here for good.

...wait we were suppose to Take him seriously before?

Flashback2012

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2016, 02:08:01 am »
Hello Hikaru Ichijyo, the market rules say you need something with your name on it in the picture!

Really...is that what we're doing now?  :P

Okay then...
http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,7001.0.html
http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,6951.0.html
http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,7026.0.html
http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,6997.0.html
http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,6964.0.html
http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,6884.0.html
http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,6938.0.html
http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,6889.0.html
http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,6804.0.html

I rummaged around in most of those threads and a few didn't even have pictures. If they did, I didn't see any notation indicating they belonged to the respective OPs nor did I see any indicating watermarks. Some of these are from more established members as well as site admins (plus a couple of new members thrown in for good measure). I also double checked and most all of them were created at some point this year so that whole 9/6/14 notation thing can't apply. I didn't see anything in the rules that said that they don't apply to senior members and/or admins.

Now I'll be more than happy to retake photos of the games that are still for sale with a little note saying Flashback2012/Hikaru Ichijyo or whatever else you deem satisfactory on the card...as long as everyone else follows the same rules that I have to.  ;) If not, then I assume I'll have to do as the rules say and venture over to the Site Feedback section to make a case for the possible abandonment of that particular detail. I'd like to think there's a minute possibility that making such a suggestion MIGHT invoke some kind of change...I'm trying to be optimistic here because after all the Rules do state "The above rules are not final and may be amended in the future if necessary and as situations change."  ;) Since we're both members on the Neo-Geo forums, what's the system's tagline? "The Future is NOW"?  ;D

Now for the disclaimer...my response is tongue in cheek and not meant to sound sardonic. I'm more bewildered than anything as my post on that site is near identical to this one sans pictures (which thanks btw, I'll be sure to supply the imgur link on that post). On that site you replied to that thread with "No pictures, no buy" and yet there are photos on this site but instead of possibly working out a deal here, I'm getting put on point for missing a small detail that no one else seems to be following in their posts either.  ???

Flashback2012

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2016, 02:20:28 am »

I've been in contact with my friend and I told him that some of his prices might not appear attractive to people. He's left it up to me to negotiate/haggle as he just wants to be rid of them and I told him I could help him get more via forums than he could if he went to the local mom n' pops to "sell" (more like pillage and then they feeBay them). Please feel free to message me and let's see if we can work something out.  :)

I do appreciate that desocietas.  ;) Truth be told, gas around here jumped to about double that. I'd LOVE to see some 0.92¢/Gallon gas.  ;D As with kashell, if there's something you're interested in feel free to message me about it.  ;)

sworddude

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2016, 03:22:18 am »

Your Stylish Sword Master!

desocietas

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2016, 02:07:51 pm »
Now for the disclaimer...my response is tongue in cheek and not meant to sound sardonic. I'm more bewildered than anything as my post on that site is near identical to this one sans pictures (which thanks btw, I'll be sure to supply the imgur link on that post). On that site you replied to that thread with "No pictures, no buy" and yet there are photos on this site but instead of possibly working out a deal here, I'm getting put on point for missing a small detail that no one else seems to be following in their posts either.  ???

Totally understandable. I didn't initially say anything about your post because you had pictures (unlike some of the other recent ones), and I didn't feel like nitpicking about having the username in the photos.  Also, I wasn't sure if maybe the images were provided to you by your friend (and you didn't actually have the items in your possession).

The staff are trying to be better about staying consistent to the rules, thus tripredacus's comment. We don't want to look like we're playing favorites - just reminding folks to check the guidelines and such :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

tripredacus

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2016, 06:49:13 pm »

I saw that post before seeing this one. Also, I often say that there. But there is not here. So my post here is a friendly reminder, try your best to follow the market rules. Oh the day when we need to strictly enforce vgcollect market rules, best stay ahead of the curve as they say. ;)

Flashback2012

Re: The All-New, All-Compliant PS2 Games FS Thread
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2016, 04:08:12 am »
Bump!