Author Topic: TimeWalk Games For Sale!  (Read 7994 times)

« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 10:44:18 pm by chillphantom »
Very Chill...Much Phantom.

Re: TimeWalk Games For Sale!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 12:10:36 am »
Who would pay that much for repro carts...? Serious question here. >->

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 12:17:44 am »
I was offered $600 for the sweethome one not long ago when I wasn't thinking of selling them. Serious answer here. also its in Canadian currency and best offers are accepted fyi. Peace! Also I'm the only person on the internet selling these particular ones atm.

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 12:44:26 am »
Good luck! If anything, some people might feel hesitant to buy something from a seller who has zero feedback. Might behoove you to do some smaller buying/selling so that your eBay reputation goes up.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

thecrypticodor

« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 06:45:34 pm by thecrypticodor »

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2016, 06:43:37 pm »
huh, so i actually looked into this more... even with it being a timewalk game you're overpricing it. sold listings on ebay go for half of what you have them priced at or worse, you're deff over appraising. Also you will deff have no luck with 0 feedback, people only tend only buy things of high value from trusted sellers or people with at least 100 feedback or more. Just because you're the only person with it on ebay doesn't mean it's worth 2-3x the price. i wish you the best of luck. xD

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2016, 07:21:09 pm »
Thanks for disingenuously wishing me luck you're a real friend. The prices I have up right now are just around what everyone else is asking for on ebay atm and I'm accepting best offers. When I first put them up I did over price because they are worth a lot to me and are the only ones. I've priced it out now and see what they go for and what they are asking for. Someone is selling one for over 600 right now and I'm selling mine for 350 and 400 and 125 now. These are for people that have time walk collections with holes in them or people that missed out on ordering these specific games and cant get them anywhere else.  That's not you that's understandable if you just want to play the game you can find it for a lot less. If you want these specific releases from timewalk though I got you and am willing to negotiate price because I'm a chill guy who loves games and gamers.

Peace! ;)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 07:32:14 pm by chillphantom »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2016, 10:12:31 pm »
Please don't use this site to just promote your ebay auctions. 

telly

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2016, 11:06:47 pm »
Yeah man, I know you're a nice guy and you don't mean any trouble, but we've had quite a few users over time just post stuff for sale then leave the site forever. That's why people are a little wary, and so typically the people who do end up selling stuff to people on the site are those who have been around for a bit.   :-\

There are specific statements against this sort of things in our marketplace guidelines

Quote from: foxhack
- Pictures of the items must be posted, along with a tiny note with your username on it. This is to prove that you actually have the item that you're selling. Cropped or stock images are not allowed.
- If you're only signing up to sell stuff then you're not welcome here.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2016, 11:25:37 pm »
I'll be creeping in the other areas of the forum and posting. Also I'll post a new pic on that sweethome with a paper that has my username if anyone has any doubts. New here sorry if my approach was too aggressive.  :P

telly

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2016, 11:33:01 pm »
No problem! I think it's just the way people operate around here, since there is less in the way of buyer protection like with eBay and stuff, especially for a seller with no previous feedback on eBay. That's why we have requirements for pictures and people being around the forum for a bit.

I know it hasn't been the smoothest start, but if you're planning on sticking around for a bit welcome to the site! :) You should put some games in your collection too!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 11:42:02 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2016, 11:42:37 pm »
Ok anyone can go to the very last pic on that Sweet Home game I'm selling and see my username with it. This is a gem of a game in great condition and the only one on ebay right now. I sold the Extra Mario Bros already so I'm guessing this will go quick.  8)