Author Topic: What if other franchises crossed with Dynasty Warriors?  (Read 7279 times)

adjoha872

Re: What if other franchises crossed with Dynasty Warriors?
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2016, 09:29:14 pm »
Funny about finding this post, I was just talking to friend about this today. A Marvel or DC crossover made in Dynasty warriors style would be epic. Fighting legions of skrull, kree or hydra agents or maybe shield (if playing as a villain). I would buy the game in a heartbeat. Also a game like 300, like legends of troy x1000!

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2016, 01:07:57 pm »
I think a good amount of games would do decently with a DW version. Mega Man and Sonic are two examples. I think it could work.

Badges

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2016, 01:42:03 pm »
Dragon Ball Z. Imagine being Vegeta and just mowing down waves of enemies with super-speed and energy blasts. It would be so much fun!

spac316

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 12:38:28 am »
If they made a musou style game with Berserk it would be an instant purchase for me.

The Berserk anime? That would be genius. I would love to see that.
As would I!

Well, looks like it's gonna happen! Hell yeah!! I hope it get's released outside Japan, and it's M rated!
http://www.animeherald.com/2016/06/12/koei-tecmo-working-berserk-musou-video-game/

azure

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2016, 01:31:14 am »
If they made a musou style game with Berserk it would be an instant purchase for me.

As would I!

Well, looks like it's gonna happen! Hell yeah!! I hope it get's released outside Japan, and it's M rated!
http://www.animeherald.com/2016/06/12/koei-tecmo-working-berserk-musou-video-game/
Saw this, extremely excited. Berserk is my favorite manga of all time.

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2016, 01:44:53 am »
I wish they had a better teaser, but that teaser is SUPER Berserk, so I can't be really too upset about it. This could be the second only Musou game I've ever been interested in other than Hyrule Warriors.

spac316

shfan

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2016, 06:32:35 pm »
It'll never happen, but either Castlevania or Senran Kagura would make a good match IMO.

Senran Kagura might seem a strange suggestion, seeing as it's basically DW, but I mean with the full battlefield-in-motion gameplay, with the main characters acting as generals etc.

Castlevania could work if the storyline involved a sort of time-distortion like that used in Warriors Orochi (or Castlevania Judgement for that matter), with Belmonts and others leading troops of different soldiers against Dracula's monster legions.

That said, what I would love in any future Musou game would be for the developers to figure out a way of players adjusting their allies' troops/strength so that battles don't turn into a series of stalemates with you having to run around saving one ally after the other from gradually losing battles (unless it's a pre-programmed rout due to plot reasons). It's long overdue.

spac316

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2016, 02:10:08 am »
Here's a ridiculous idea for a Musou game...one based in the Peanuts Universe! You know, Charlie Brown and the like. lol, it's was just a dumb thing my brother and I were joking about in a conversation like this thread! lol

But I also think a Disney or Looney Tunes Musou game would be ridiculously awesome as well!

Perhaps one based on The Simpson's also!

kashell

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2016, 08:06:05 am »

As would I!

Saw this, extremely excited. Berserk is my favorite manga of all time.

Wow, ask and you shall receive! Here's hoping we get it.

spac316

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2016, 05:53:52 pm »
It will be released globally, they said.

azure

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2016, 10:22:20 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TPBx5Dq-Jk

First bit of gameplay revealed in the latest trailer for all who interested.

spac316

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2016, 10:56:37 pm »
^I was really giddy when I watched the trailer and that's pretty uncommon for me these days!

kashell

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2016, 08:06:14 am »
That trailer was epic. I'm excited. I may pop in the Dreamcast game just for old time's sake.

necrosexual

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2016, 09:40:52 pm »
hyperdimension neptunia anyone?
iffy seems to love pumping neptunia side-games out like candy, i could totally see it happening if they were approached.

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.