Author Topic: April 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 22035 times)

soera

April 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« on: April 02, 2016, 11:14:59 pm »
Since its technically April, time to start a new thread!

And I think this is the first time in the 4-5 years here that I start it  :o

Today was Super Bitcon here in OKC. First and foremost, I got to spend the day with the homie Turf. Was a grand adventure of gaming, collecting, and chatting. I also happened to add a few things to the collection. I picked up that infamous Mario phone for $30. 2 PS4 titles (Lego Jurassic park and Warriors Orochi 3). A JP release DQ monsters game. And lastly I added Pesterminator to my NES collection which I think is the first NES addition I picked up in about a year.

theflea

Re: April 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 11:34:29 pm »
I was in the middle of starting April's find forum and after I was done writing everything I double checked and yep someone started it before me. lol

I tried to go garage sale'n this weekend and there was only about 12 sales total, and I found only 2 sales that had games. the first had XB360 games nothing great and they wanted $8 a piece. Next a sale had a bunch of Wii stuff but someone beat me to it and bought it all. Hard to find much when there's only a few sales and there's so many resellers. Shoot I saw one and he was running once he saw me. lol

Here's what I did pick up this week.

Amiibo
Toys R Us finally got in more giant yarn Yoshi Amiibos so I picked one up.

XBone
Found a few games on clearance priced dirt cheap brand new.
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag ($7)
- Resident Evil 6 (paid $1 for it at best buy because of club discount, and $15 of coupons) lol

PS4
- The Order 1886 (on sale for $10)

PS3
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (on sale for $4)

Wii
A game that I found out that people on Ebay want over $100 for.  :o Gamestop had it for $12 so I tracked down a copy.
- Crash Car Racer

CDi
Saw this at one of my local used game store for $25, don't see CDi games often then I looked online and saw only one and they wanted $50 so I picked it up.
- The Apprentice

GEN
They also got in a bunch of Genesis games in the box so I picked out a few, they all cost around $10-$3
- Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Super Smash TV
- Greendog
- Quackshot
- Columns III
- General Chaos

SFAM
The last of those Super Famicom "adult" games came in the mail. It's the same as other one I picked up but it's the earlier version.
When I tested it I only thing I saw different was the title screen but I didn't play much, mainly because It's hard to play without knowing how to read Japanese. Now I need to find part 1 to have a complete set.
- SM Chokyoshi Hitomi 2

"Happy game hunting!!!"

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 11:59:30 pm »
General Chaos was one of my favorite Genesis games  ;D
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 06:45:39 am »
And again here are the spoils from another garage sale:

PS1:
-Capcom Generations (CIB - 1€  :o)
-Vib Ribbon (Case broken and no manual - 1€ - never heard of this one)
-RayStorm (No manual and front cover - 0,50€ - it's a NTSC/J version of a Shmup that i never heard of)

PS2:
-Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call (aka SMT 3 Nocturne) (CIB - 1€ - I already have it in my collection so it will be probably be a gift for another gamer)
-Dark Chronicle (Aka Dark Cloud 2) (CIB - 1€ - that one too is already in my collection and the disc have a few scratches, i will probably go to a shop to repair it before gift that one)
-Psychonauts (CIB - 1€ - already have that one on Steam but it's good to have a physical copy and it's like new)
-Extreme Sprint 3010 (CIB - 0,50€)
-Lumines Plus (CIB - 0,50€)

PS3:
-Xploder Cheat System (CIB - 1€ - Still new & sealed)

Xbox:
Actually i never ever played on this console, a friend gave me his Xbox a few years ago but he lost his pad so i couldn't play with it, it didn't bother me before since i didn't had much games on it but i've got a few that i really want to play with since then (Red Dead Revolver, Outrun 2, Dino Crisis 3...), so i started to search for a controller, now it's done :D.

-Logitech Cordless Precision Controller (CIB - 3€)
-Fanatec Speedster 3 Forceshock (CIB - 5€)

I've got these too from the same guy, they're never been used before, the guy bought it a few months ago and though it was compatible for XBox 360 too but no it's for Xbox only.

Xbox 360:
-Resident Evil 6 (CIB - 2€) (I already have it on PS3 but i can't finish the Leon chapters on it, i have an infinte loading screen during the chapter 2  :-\, i hope i will have more luck on that version)

PC:
(all PC games were at 1€ each and most of them were still new & sealed, i started to open them before i take the picture, i couldn't wait  ;D)

-Colin Mcrae DIRT (CIB)
-Sims 3 Super-pouvoirs (aka Supernatural) (CIB)
-Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (CIB)
-Assassin's Creed III Special Edition (CIB)
-{Eva Cash} (CIB) (it's strange, it the same edition that i already have with the same barcode too but that one came with a lenticular slipcover)
-Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (CIB) (that one was an used game)
-Deus Ex (CIB) (it was a used game too and it's probably my fourth version of it but this one came with the prima official guide inside)

I've also found a few game soundtrack (for 0,50€ each):
-Best of Pygnosis (from a French magazine during July-August 1997, 17 tracks from Speedster, Lomax, Microcosm, Destruction Derby 1 & 2, Wipeout & Wipeout 2097, Colony Wars and Tenka)
-Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey (from the same French mag. but during December 97)
-Turok 2 (it apparently came with a french mag. too during 1998)
-Music (i will have to do some research on it, the only thing written on it is that it can't be sell)
-Killer Cuts (YES ! i was a little sad that it didn't came with the Killer Instinct i've buy a few months ago and now i have it  8))

And i usually don't buy manga anymore (by manga i mean books, i still buy a lot of DVD but the books take too much space and cost way much more the complete series on DVD) but that pack was a steal : Ippo 1-28, X 1-8 and the first two Attack on Titans for 7€.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 01:42:18 pm by metshael »

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 12:42:51 pm »
Just picked up A Series of Unfortunate Events, Metroid Prime Echoes, Kirby Air Ride, and another copy of Melee for $80 from a kid at my church. He would have taken less, but I wanted to be fair since he was trying to finance his first car.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 01:11:37 pm »
NES
- Golgo 13
- Adventures of Lolo
- stinger turns out this one is a fake popped it into the retron 5 and it loaded Mario/Duckhunt opened it up and yeah it's defiantly a fake board

N64
- Yoshi's Story

Also got 2 old happy meal toys one of a winged red Koopa Troopa and a Luigi riding a cloud
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 09:10:46 pm by redblaze57 »

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2016, 02:13:32 pm »
Tried to go garrage saleing but got rained out ended up going to goodwill instead and found these:
Wii game tower 2$
Wii light gun 1$
2 copies of Tekken cib greatest hits 3$
The bible game ps2 3$

spac316

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2016, 03:55:14 pm »
I recently got Hyrule Warriors Legends and Zelda:Ocarina of Time 3D(Nintendo Selects version) for 3DS!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 01:37:25 am by spac316 »

Flashback2012

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 11:52:34 am »
I didn't go too crazy this weekend...  ;)

Interactive Figures
R.O.B. Famicom Colors

NES
Little League Baseball: Championship Series (Cart and Box)

PC
Dragon Age: Inquisition

PS3
Asura's Wrath (CIB) (GS B2G1F)
Chaotic: Shadow Warriors (CIB) (GS B2G1F)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution w/ Slipcover (CIB)
Fight, The: Lights Out (CIB) (GS B2G1F)
Syndicate (CIB) (GS B2G1F)
Way of the Samurai 3 (CIB) (GS B2G1F)

Wii
Virtua Tennis 2009 (CIB) (GS B2G1F)

WiiU
Pokken Tournament Pro Pad (I managed to find a 2nd one while out and about  ;D)
Wii Fit U w/ Balance Board and Fit Meter Bundle (only $20 at TRU ;D)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 12:55:55 pm by Flashback2012 »

anagar

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 11:54:31 am »
PS3
Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations
Ar Nosurge Ode to an Unborn Star
The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut
Driver: San Francisco
Lost Dimension
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Deathsmiles
The Orange Box

3DS
Epic Mickey:Power of Illusion

I also got Avatar: Extended Collector's Edition and the Alien Anthology.
PSN,Wii U/NID:ANA_GAR XBL:ANAGARXB 3DS/FC:4441-9981-8329

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2016, 09:55:14 am »
I went out of my way to go to a few places I'd never stopped into before, but I always see them, but I forget where they are, see them as I pass and go ahhhhhh damn it.

Wasn't really missing much... but I did pick up 2 Wii games

Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo and Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident

My wife likes the Big Fish games, especially the MCF games, and we've been watching Dragon Ball like crazy, so it seems appropriate.

My wife was kind of thrilled about both, she was all "This says we can play through the whole Dragon Ball story" and then I had to explain to her it is a fighting game like Tekken and such.

abe

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2016, 11:51:08 am »
Finally, I own something I've been drooling over for a long time, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. ;D ;D ;D ;D Only one more North American Fire Emblem release to go for the full set! :D

Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

doafan

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2016, 11:57:22 am »
This past week I renewed my Live Subscription and got six Digital games for free the best part is that I paid only 20 cents for it, I guess it was because haven't used my 360 in more than two months, was playing at my old but always reliable Dreamcast and now I have Doritos Crash Course, AirMech Arena, Frozen Free Fall, Defiance, Borderlands (even when I don't like first person games) and Dead Space where I do already have the physical Platinum Hits edition of this one but since this one was free guess it's ok to have it again  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

desocietas

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2016, 12:40:14 pm »
Finally, I own something I've been drooling over for a long time, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. ;D ;D ;D ;D Only one more North American Fire Emblem release to go for the full set! :D

Congrats!  I keep wanting to get this title, along with a few other FEs, but considering the price, I tell myself that I should be content to play the ones I already own  ::)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 12:58:16 pm »
SuperBit!Con was this past weekend.  It was full of games and good times. Let me see if I can remember all I bought.

NES
Overlord
TMNT 2 CIB (Now I have all the Turtles games boxed)

Famicom - I blame Mr Nikon for this.  I went over to the table looking for that Catship game (Parodius).  They had 5 for $20.
Challenger
Exed Exes
Majou Densetsu II: Daimashikyou Galious

My brother got Final Fantasy 2 & 3 to round out our 5 for $20

Genesis
Fantastic Dizzy
Cosmic Spacehead

SNES
Knights of the Round
Super Punch-Out!! Cart and Box

I bought some controllers, storage cases, and other bullshit too.  I love those SNES and N64 Storage boxes.