Author Topic: Two Guys and One Very Bad Game  (Read 4415 times)

Re: Two Guys and One Very Bad Game
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 03:34:55 pm »
Bayleef Forever.

Bayleef Forever.

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2016, 06:17:42 pm »
Today we talk about something, anything other than Hyperdimension Neptunia.

http://www.youtube.com/v/I3A2QQEqwzU
Bayleef Forever.

rayne315

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2016, 06:40:46 pm »
I got to see 3 episodes over the weekend and have to say you 2 have great cohesion together. when I went in to it I was half expecting that their would be stretches on time without something to keep my attention but you 2 are doing fine commentary work.

as stated I have only seen 3 episodes so I don't know if this was addressed further on or not but 2 things I have noticed that could be better.

1. the sound of the game should be tweaked so that it is more audible. Im a tad hard of hearing and I hear you guys great, but I can barely hear the game volume. 

2. you should try and keep the game progressing even through your guy's dialogue. on more than a few occasions while you were talking off on a tangent I noticed that the game text/speech did not progress indicating to me that you did not hit whatever the action button was to progress it. to me when this is spoken aloud by in game voice actors when the dialogue in the game stops you should continue it as soon as possible or comment directly about the dialogue.

other than that I like it and look forward to catching up on the uploads of it.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2016, 11:11:46 pm »
I got to see 3 episodes over the weekend and have to say you 2 have great cohesion together. when I went in to it I was half expecting that their would be stretches on time without something to keep my attention but you 2 are doing fine commentary work.

as stated I have only seen 3 episodes so I don't know if this was addressed further on or not but 2 things I have noticed that could be better.

1. the sound of the game should be tweaked so that it is more audible. Im a tad hard of hearing and I hear you guys great, but I can barely hear the game volume. 

2. you should try and keep the game progressing even through your guy's dialogue. on more than a few occasions while you were talking off on a tangent I noticed that the game text/speech did not progress indicating to me that you did not hit whatever the action button was to progress it. to me when this is spoken aloud by in game voice actors when the dialogue in the game stops you should continue it as soon as possible or comment directly about the dialogue.

other than that I like it and look forward to catching up on the uploads of it.

Thank you so much for the feedback! We'll definitely take it to heart. Audio quality/balancing is definitely something we're still working on, and I'm sure we'll hit the right levels in time after we get more used to our equipment. Keeping momentum is definitely another challenge entirely haha, and I'm sure it's another thing we'll continue to get better at. Hopefully you'll notice some meaningful change in that with further episodes. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to let me know!
Bayleef Forever.

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2016, 02:25:45 am »
Two more episodes...

http://www.youtube.com/v/t3_PDM3u3oI
http://www.youtube.com/v/feBSmL9pSe8

Also we just finished recording the Nioh demo, so look forward to that!
Bayleef Forever.

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2016, 05:57:58 pm »
Bayleef Forever.