Author Topic: Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash game + Amiibo bundle for $15  (Read 2088 times)

abe

Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash game + Amiibo bundle for $15
« on: April 19, 2016, 07:51:26 pm »
The Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash game and Amiibo bundle is on sale on EB Games and Amazon.ca for $15 Canadian. It's the best price I've seen it so far, even less than buying the Amiibo by itself (at least in Canada).

EB Games

Amazon.ca

*Edit: The bundle is no longer $15 on Amazon.ca as of April 22nd, 2016, but the sale is still on from EB Games.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 08:47:15 am by abe »
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

Re: Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash game + Amiibo bundle for $15
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 08:02:31 pm »
Thanks for the heads up, Abe.

Badges

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 08:10:50 pm »
I wish I'd waited to buy this (I got it at launch), but it was during the amiibo craze, and I was worried that it'd be hard to come by.  Oh well!  The gamble is high sometimes  :P
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 08:12:07 pm »
I wish I'd waited to buy this (I got it at launch), but it was during the amiibo craze, and I was worried that it'd be hard to come by.  Oh well!  The gamble is high sometimes  :P
Don't remind me of the ridiculous amount of money I spent on amiibo from Japan because of that amiibo craze that eventually restocked in the states. $50+ for a god damn Marth.

Badges

abe

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 08:15:38 pm »
Don't remind me of the ridiculous amount of money I spent on amiibo from Japan because of that amiibo craze that eventually restocked in the states. $50+ for a god damn Marth.

It's too bad Nintendo couldn't be bothered to reprint more Fire Emblem Amiibo before Fates released back in February. :-\ A North American Marth Amiibo is still too expensive even after his reprint.

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 08:16:47 pm »

Oh gawd, I almost fell into that. I had the chance to buy the full first wave for retail from Loot Crate but passed and came to regret that decision. Possibly. Partly I don't regret it because I would've never used the figures - would've just had them sitting around, collecting dust and daydreamed about a future "investment" even though I never sell my stuff.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 08:18:08 pm »
Oh gawd, I almost fell into that. I had the chance to buy the full first wave for retail from Loot Crate but passed and came to regret that decision. Possibly. Partly I don't regret it because I would've never used the figures - would've just had them sitting around, collecting dust and daydreamed about a future "investment" even though I never sell my stuff.

They are figurines, so at least they still look cool even if you keep them in their plastic prisons.

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 08:18:34 pm »

I initially wanted to just buy the Ness amiibo, then I got the bright idea of just getting my favorite Nintendo characters to sit on a shelf as display pieces to decorate my gaming section. Had no real intention to use them but it's nice to have a figure with a second purpose. I'll post a crappy lit photo of the set up.

Badges

desocietas

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 08:21:12 pm »
They are figurines, so at least they still look cool even if you keep them in their plastic prisons.

Yup, which is why we now have like 15 of the suckers sitting around taking up space -___-
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 08:24:07 pm »
This is what one turned into. I got these cases so that once they're full, I'd no longer be able to buy any more amiibo. I had to set a limit. http://i.imgur.com/Vaxjr7o.jpg
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 08:30:47 pm by mrfoxhound »

Badges

desocietas

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 08:30:07 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/Vaxjr7o.jpg

Those look great! Mine are still all in their boxes, so not quite as cool looking imo :/
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2016, 08:33:10 pm »
I've never been a sealed in box kind of guy. I like to have as much room as possible. The less space something takes up, the more I can have of said thing. Besides, you never know when you'll want to use them.

Badges

shepard11

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2016, 12:39:20 am »
Picking this bad boy up tomorrow from Gamestop. Too cheap to say no to and I love this series.