Author Topic: Top five E3 2016 predictions! What are yours?  (Read 3543 times)

Top five E3 2016 predictions! What are yours?
« on: May 05, 2016, 09:00:44 am »
Top five E3 2016 predictions! What announcements are you looking forward to the most?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxErc19ADsA&list=UUnLBpuFZwsZkFZCbSzvb9ZQ

Re: Top five E3 2016 predictions! What are yours?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 01:32:28 pm »
Well Nintendo doesn't really seem to be doing much at e3.. so i don't really care about it this year sadly. Maybe there will be some good Jrpgs announced for the ps4 that will excite me. I'm just not into big AAA western games so E3 is almost always lost on me except for when Nintendo reveals stuff, i am kinda apathetic to Sony's or Microsoft's confrences. :l
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 01:34:39 pm by matimo »

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 01:40:07 pm »
Hoping for a lot of info on ace combat 7. Release date, collectors edition. Etc.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

rayne315

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 01:42:53 pm »
still hoping against all hope that The Last Guardian gets an actual official release date instead of just further pushbacks.

My vapor ware dreams still exist!
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

gf78

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 02:27:28 pm »
Looking forward to something concrete on Last Guardian and some new info on Respawn's new Star Wars game.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

rayne315

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 02:29:25 pm »
Hell I would be happy if it were a PS VR exclusive title.... just so long as it freaking releases!

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2016, 03:33:54 pm »
Hoping for a lot of info on ace combat 7. Release date, collectors edition. Etc.
Maaaaaaaaaan, thanks to gf78 over here selling me Ace Combat games, I'm probably going to play through the franchise once I'm done with Assassin's Creed.  I'm gonna be so hyped for Ace Combat 7 by that point.  If they release a flight stick bundle I might cry, don't got the money for that.

gf78

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2016, 03:59:09 pm »
Maaaaaaaaaan, thanks to gf78 over here selling me Ace Combat games, I'm probably going to play through the franchise once I'm done with Assassin's Creed.  I'm gonna be so hyped for Ace Combat 7 by that point.  If they release a flight stick bundle I might cry, don't got the money for that.

To get the full effect, you need to track down one of those rare PS1 Dual-Analog flight sticks.  They seldom turn up on eBay and are expensive when they do!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

desocietas

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 04:00:05 pm »
All I want to see is a Persona 5 Collector's Edition.

I have a feeling they might show some Final Fantasy VII Remake, but not sure if they want to hype that at all before XV.
Would be awesome if they announced a Final Fantasy XII HD.

Not sure what else I'd expect. Playstation Experience showed a lot that I wasn't expecting.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2016, 04:21:51 pm »

To get the full effect, you need to track down one of those rare PS1 Dual-Analog flight sticks.  They seldom turn up on eBay and are expensive when they do!
But then I have to buy a PS2 flight stick and a 360 flight stick.  Gah, I wanna cry... that's so much money.  I'd say I'll convince my wife to buy them for me for birthdays/anniversaries/etc, but she stopped working a long time ago, so now I pay for the gifts she buys me.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2016, 06:34:32 pm »

Oh man, if they have some awesome bundle like that, im taking money out the NX fund and buying it..

I am tempted to buy AC 2 and 3 off him now. Only ones i am missing
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 06:38:36 pm by fighterpilot562 »
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2016, 06:37:40 pm »
I'm hoping E3 will have a big announcement from Mike Kennedy about the Coleco Chameleon. . . That's still a thing right?

rayne315

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2016, 07:20:59 pm »
I'm hoping E3 will have a big announcement from Mike Kennedy about the Coleco Chameleon. . . That's still a thing right?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....... -GASP- Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... good one. Glad nobody was in the office to hear me laugh like that.

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2016, 03:33:55 am »
With all those rumors around Beyond Good & Evil 2 i would like some info on that game but i'm not getting my hopes up.

Come on Nintendo, let that rumor be true and annonce it exclusively for the NX !

desocietas

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2016, 03:36:44 am »
With all those rumors around Beyond Good & Evil 2 i would like some info on that game but i'm not getting my hopes up.

Come on Nintendo, let that rumor be true and annonce it exclusively for the NX !

Hahaha, unfortunately they won't be talking about the NX at all, apparently...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas