Author Topic: What Do You Eat Of Drink Before Or During A Gaming Session  (Read 2313 times)

soera

Re: What Do You Eat Of Drink Before Or During A Gaming Session
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 11:26:31 pm »
I have worked at a pizza place since 2000 so its definitely not that. :P

I will eat something from time to time while I play and its one of two things: Nerds or Good and plenty. They are not greasy and you can just pour them into your mouth.

As far as drinks, I do like Mt Dew but I have given up the habit of drinking it a while ago. Lately its cream soda that has me hooked.

Nickkchilla

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 12:42:01 am »
Pizza is life.  Pizza knows all. Pizza heals wounds.

Pizza DOES NOT heal all wounds (unless it's from Earthbound and you order the Extra Large).

sworddude

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 05:33:06 am »

One may say I am a Pizza guy,  A pizza Connoisseur :D.  But I am yet a mere student of Pizzaology. A under grad at PCAA (Pizza and Calzone Arts academy) One who seeks to learn the ways of the crust. Some have mastered the art, some have devoted centuries to the study of the sauce gods. But I may only ever scratch the crusty surface of what a Pizza means.  One who marvels in the sheer glory of the Pizza pie.  One who looks to the stars and the moon for the answers regarding my co-existence amongst the pizza and my role in bettering our understanding of the pizza and one who also finds no answers.  A staple in gaming culture.  The entire food pyramid on one circular shaped saucer of crusty soft dough, topped with the most elegant and fragrant Italian sauces, smothered in mouth watering, dripping, melted, succulent mozzarella and then finally dusted off with some salty savory meats.  packaged in a cardboard box for you to open like a Christmas gift and indulge in.   

Pizza is life.  Pizza knows all. Pizza heals wounds. Pizza doesn't count as a cheat day on your diet, because you would have cheated yourself by not eating it.  Search within pizza to find yourself.   Pizza has many layers.... much like life itself.   A journey through each layer is a journey through one's subconscious existence.  Pizza is essentially the human soul.  Diverse, unique, one of a kind and intricate to explore.

Pizza is gamer fuel. All the elements we need conveniently placed on one triangular shaped crusty slice.

Pizza some how makes 4 epic things better by combining them,  Pizza is a testament of what humans can accomplish with precise engineering and brilliant thinking.  Simple, yet complex.  A true masterpiece. 

In short, Pizza is amazing and my favorite gaming food of all time.   

Nicely written and over the top.

Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2017, 09:59:59 am »
I have not regularly ate or drank anything specifically in a long time, just whatever. When I was in elementary and middle school a good friend of mine and I used to have sleepovers on the weekend and we'd walk over to a local Albertsons grocery store and stock up on Surge in order to keep us up late as possible to play PC and SNES games. It was a blast.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2017, 10:12:32 am »
Since I usually game after dinner some popcorn is usually the food of choice. If I'm drinking anything it might be a beer or water but usually I'm playing an RPG so I'm so engrossed in the story that I don't want to eat or drink. Or I'm playing an RTS game and cant...

aliensstudios

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2017, 12:06:58 pm »
I usually have a cup of tea or coffee while gaming, sometimes a Heineken if the mood strikes. I never mix food and gaming though, that's how Cheetoh joysticks happen lol
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2017, 08:39:28 pm »
Soda/water and pretzels.

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2017, 11:11:22 pm »
Red Bull or Dr. Pepper usually with Gatorades in the summer to combat the sweat. Might eat something rather hands off... like sipping at a soup between rounds.

hexen

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2017, 11:51:19 pm »
4.6 Million Doritos & 15 above-ground swimming pools of 'Hitler did nothing wrong' flavored Mountain Dew. Those noobs on Xbox live where just jealous of all the XP I had in Call of Duty, no wonder I did all their moms.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

shepard11

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2017, 01:08:02 am »
Usually water or unsweeten ice tea. Don't usually eat while gaming too focus at the task at hand.

kypherion

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2017, 09:06:43 pm »
Before I start a game I usually need to eat of drink something before or during the gaming session. Otherwise I become fatigued and start to lose and get grumpy. What are some of the things you can eat or drink while taking on other players online or a single player campaign. Or, maybe you have friends to play with in which, in my case, I have none.

I personally use an american Soda called Mountain Dew kick start or just Mountain Dew or some type of caffeine soda. Sometime I enjoy cheesy snacks also.  :)

I myself maybe eat cookies, but mostly Pepsi or the Arizona iced tea, preferably Iced tea + Raspberry combo.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2017, 07:23:07 pm »
I don't ever eat when I play anymore.  I find it just gets too messy, and I eat so quickly I can just take a break, eat a meal in 10 minutes and get back to the game.

Drinking however... whatever I have available.  Tends to be tea, but sometimes water, and even rarer still, booze.

doafan

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2017, 11:49:01 am »
Nothing because I usually eat something before I started to play also hate to have a dirty controller, if am going to lose it in a videogame I'll be because of my incompetence and not because of the food but really need to have at least five of these fellas near me  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

ferraroso

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2017, 01:34:06 pm »
Yebisu Beer.