Author Topic: Humble Bundle Question  (Read 1517 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Humble Bundle Question
« on: May 26, 2016, 02:39:23 pm »
So a few Humble Bundles back, they offered Wii & 3DS games. I was all over that. I've been keeping an eye on their sales/promotions ever since, and all I ever see is PC/Steam stuff.

So was that Wii/3DS bundle like a one-time deal? Do they usually only do PC games?

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Humble Bundle Question
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 02:43:50 pm »
That was only the second Nintendo bundle.  99% of the time, it's Steam games.  Now, if you play PC games; Humblebundle is a godsend.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 03:01:46 pm »
Damn, that sucks. I'm really not a PC gamer.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 03:33:13 pm »
Damn, that sucks. I'm really not a PC gamer.

Me neither, but they're so stinking cheap.

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 05:47:40 pm »
There have only been two Nintendo (digital) bundles afaik... Most bundles are Steam / PC / DRM-free, but occasionally they have bundles that include physical items like shirts or boxed tabletop games.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 02:46:31 pm »
There have only been two Nintendo (digital) bundles afaik... Most bundles are Steam / PC / DRM-free, but occasionally they have bundles that include physical items like shirts or boxed tabletop games.

Sometimes there's Android games, Books and Comics for sale too. I love when they include artbooks and OSTs.

desocietas

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 02:49:32 pm »

Sometimes there's Android games, Books and Comics for sale too. I love when they include artbooks and OSTs.

Very true. They used to include OSTs as a very common addition before (even when it was difficult to find a legal way to obtain the OST otherwise), but the trend seems to have moved on to less OSTs in the bundle, which is a shame.

I'm excited about the one that just came out today; I love narrative games.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas