Author Topic: June 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 17612 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: June 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2016, 07:09:47 pm »
Just got Punisher for Gameboy.

The game actually is a great in short spurts, which is perfect for Game Boy...and it's by LJN surprisingly enough.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2016, 07:14:42 pm »
Got  a japanese copy of Pokemon Box Ruby & Sapphire for the GameCube because SCREW the NA prices.

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2016, 07:54:50 am »
Mail guy delivered at like midnight while I was asleep.

Just got Dragon Quest VIII for PS2.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2016, 08:02:26 pm »
wii
Star Wars the Force Unleashed
Namco Museum Remix

Splatterhouse
Case & manual for the Ghostbusters videogame (free)

anagar

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2016, 09:52:24 pm »
3DS
Bit.Trip Saga
Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Moco Moco Friends

PS3
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Bullet Witch
N3: Ninety-Nine Nights II
Otomedius Excellent
PSN,Wii U/NID:ANA_GAR XBL:ANAGARXB 3DS/FC:4441-9981-8329

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2016, 12:53:38 am »
So today was awesome from start to finish. Slept in this morning since it was my day off, get breakfast, then I'm about to leave the house and the Cordelia Fire Emblem statue I preorder about a year and a half ago had finally arrived. I then proceed to go hunting for games and score at almost every place I go! The highlight was the $6 Aero the Acrobat 2 CIB!!! All the other Genesis games were only $5 too! Was an awesome day from start to finish :)

theflea

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2016, 12:44:09 pm »
Had some great finds this weekend including two more Arcade machines I've always wanted.

First the store/online buys...

PS4
Picked up a bunch of budget PS4 games.
- Zombie Vikings
- Ether One
- Teslagrad
- The Last Tinker
- Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams: Director's Cut

XBone
- Minecraft Story Mode

XB360
- Just Dance 2015 (was on clearance on $5)

Wii U
- Skylanders Swap Force starter set (on clearance for $10)

Now for the Garage Sales...

First the random games I find from random sales.
Most of these really don't have much of a story, mostly I see them on a table and sometimes ask if they would take a lower price.

Some Skylanders figures for .50c a piece.

Wii
- Barbie: Groom & Glam Pups ($2)
- M&M's Beach Party ($1)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Edition ($2)
- Dance Dance Revolution: Disney Grooves ($2)
- Sonic Colors ($1)

NDS
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions ($2)
- Junior Classic Games ($1)
- Asphalt 2: Urban GT ($2)
- Petz: Wild Animals Dolphinz ($2)
- Bejeweled 3 ($1)
- Bejeweled Twist ($1)
- The Treasures of Montezuma ($1)
- Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab ($2)
- Iron Man 2 ($2)
- Marvel Super Hero Squad ($2)
- Batman The Brave and the Bold the Video Game ($2)
- The Little Mermaid ($2)
- Transformers Dark of the Moon: Autobots ($2)
- Tron Evolution ($2)
- Power Rangers Samurai ($2)
- Animal Crossing Wild World ($2)
- Pokemon Ranger ($2)
- Pokemon White Version ($1)
I stopped at a sale and asked for games, the lady said she had some game boys, She goes inside and comes out with a Black DSi and a White DS. No games in them and no chargers. I ask about games and she said she threw them away.  :-\
I look at them and the DSi would not turn on. But the DS did and the top screen was messed up. She said she would take $4 for both and I bought them. The DS I wanted the GBA cover and I'll take a chance on the DSi.

PS2
- 007 Agent Under Fire
- Gran Turismo 3
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter
- DDRMAX2: Dance Dance Revolution
- Spyro Enter the Dragon (with soundtrack disc)
- Contra Shattered Soldier
These 6 games where $5, I originally only wanted the last 2, but the guy wanted to sell them all.
- IHRA Professional Drag Racing 2005 ($1)
- Lego Star Wars ($1)
- Hasbro Family Game Night ($1)
- NFL Street 3 ($1)
- NCAA March Madness 08 ($1)
- Superbike World Championship ($1)
- Ben 10: Alien Force ($1)
- Jumper ($1)
- Mad Maestro ($2)
- Ico ($2)
- Dora Saves the Snow Princess ($1)
- Half-Life ($1)
- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves ($2)
- The Godfather (1.50)
- Pipe Mania ($1)
- Out of the Chute ($1)
- Star Wars Battlefront ($2)
- Space Channel 5: Special Edition ($2)

GC
- Sims 2 Pets ($1)
- Karaoke Revolution Party ($1)
- Scorpion King ($1)
- SX Superstar ($1)
- Pikmin 2 ($2)
- Goldeneye: Rogue Agent ($2)

At a random sale I find a Boxed Entex Electronic Space Invader game. Its missing the battery cover but she only wanted $1 for it. I couldn't say no. lol

PS1
At a sale I ask about video games and the guy said he had one PS1 game. I'm thinking it's gotta be crap. He goes in his house and brings out a PS1 game that wasn't crap.
- Metal Gear Solid ($2)
Next at a sale I ask about games and she says her husband has a old Playstation he never uses. She goes in to ask him and he comes out with a box with a PS1 and about 10 games. It was mostly sport games but there was four worth getting. He says $2 each and I bought these four.
- Crash Bandicoot (missing manual)
- Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped
- Spyro the Dragon
- Spyro Year of the Dragon

INTV
At a huge community sale that a fellow game collector was also at so I was trying to stay ahead of him. I see a table with a bunch of boxed Intellivision games and PS3 games. She wanted $10 each for the PS3 games (nothing I wanted at that price) and $5 on the INTV games. I try and get a better price but she wouldn't go down. I picked out one game just because I wanted the box bad enough to pay $5.
- Buzz Bombers (CIB)

N64
I heard about a huge Highway sale. It stretched for 40 miles along one highway. I go out there and its mostly rural farm houses. At one of them I ask about games and she says did I see the one on the table? I follow her and see a plastic bag, I open it and see an N64 with about six games. It was priced at $10 and it came with the Ram Expansion Pak.  :D
- Wave Race 64
- Madden Football 64
- Madden NFL 2001
- V-Rally 99
- Nascar 99
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Then at another sale down the road I ask about games. The man there said his son has a bunch of stuff, like a XB360 and a Gamecube. I ask if he wanted to sell and he said he didn't know his son wasn't going to be home for two hours. He pulls out a tub and its mostly PC crap and a few scrap XB360 games but I find a N64 bag and a GBA game and he sells me both for $4. the GBA game was Army Men Advance. (forgot to include it in pictures) I tell him I'll be back in a couple hours to talk to his son about the Gamecube. I continue hitting the sales along this highway finding some the stuff I listed above. I return to the sale and I talk to the dad and he goes to get his son. He brings out the Gamecube and its mostly crappy games. He wanted $40 for the lot, and while not a bad deal it wasn't enough good games for me to be worth it. The only game I picked out was Goldeneye Rogue Agent I listed above for $2. I ask if he had anything else and the dad asked his son about the N64. The son says He thinks one of his friends took it. But goes to check. A few minutes later he comes out with a large tub and its full of N64 goodness. I ask a price and he says $30 and I hand him the money.  ;D
- A Grey Nintendo 64 with an offbrand Ram Expansion Pak.
- It had four controllers but three where off brand and where broken pretty bad.
- A N64 steering wheel
- A couple off brand rumble paks.
- Nascar 2000
- FIFA 99
- International Superstar Soccer 64
- Waialae Country Club
- Virtual Pool 64
- Toy Story 2
- Army Men Air Combat
- Army Men Sarge's Heroes 2
- Star Wars Episode I Racer
- Mortal Kombat 4
- Yoshi's Story
- Jet Force Gemini
- Goldeneye 007
- Donkey Kong 64
- Banjo Tooie
- Mario Kart 64

ARCADE
And last two arcade cabinets I've always wanted. I swear all of a sudden I'm finding great Arcade deals. First I found on a resale app someone was selling a Donkey Kong. Their asking price was $800. I ask them if they would take $500 and he said yes. I travel 40 miles to look at it and its in great shape. I had to buy it.  ;D
Next almost a week later I see a Pac-Man Arcade for sale. They where asking $600. I ask if they would take $400 and they come back with $450 it's yours. This time I had to travel about 50 miles to see it and it was in awesome shape. The only issues I could find was the back panel was locked and he lost the key and the Player One button didn't work. I knew both of these should be easy fixes, I tell them about its going to cost me money to repair the button and get someone to open the back and make a key so they take $50 off. So I get it at $400. I get it home drill out the lock and open the back then check out the P1 button and see its only a cord came undone. easy fix.  ;D
These are my favorite Arcade Cabinets I own.  ;D ;D ;D

"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2016, 01:43:56 pm »
I was in town Friday to take care of some paperwork and while i was going back i've seen a video game store that was having a big sale, i couldn't resist  :-[ (everything i've got from that shop was new & sealed)

WiiU
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD (Bundle with Amiibo and Soundtrack) - i got lucky it was the last one they had with a -20% tag, i've got it for 39,99€  ;D

XBox 360
Halo 4 - Game of the Year Edition (5€)
Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes (5€)
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain - Day One Edition (5€)

PC (1€ each)
Dark Sector
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition / Resident Evil 4
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Lego Batman
Lost
Medal of Honor Airborne
Murdered Soul Suspect
Prince of Persia Warrior Within
Saints Row 2
The Settlers 7
Tintin The Secret of the Unicorn
World of Conflict Complete Edition

From those i got an extra Steam key for Murdered Soul Suspect and Saints Row 2, and a Uplay key for Ghost Recon Future Soldier if anyone is interested.

I have also got two DVD (Priest & Appleseed Alpha) and the last 7 Fallout vinyl figure they were having for 2€ each (got half the collection in one purchase, not bad).

And today i've got into my first garage sales in weeks (they had to cancel a lot of them because of the rain  :-\), not as much people as i wanted but i still got a few things.

PC
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals - Collector's Edition (CIB - 1€)
Aion (CIB - 0,50€ - what a beautiful steelbook that game have  8))

Xbox
Project Gotham Racing 2 (CIB - 0,50€)

PS1
Spider (CIB - 1€)
Spyro: Year of the Dragon (CIB - 1€)
The Lion King II: Simba's Mighty Adventure (0,50€ - I'm missing the front cover and the manual)

PS2 (These two are already in my collection so they probably going to be given to others collector)
Final Fantasy X - Platinum (CIB - 1€)
Silent Hill 2 Special Edition (1€ - only missing the stickers that came with it)

PSP
Full Metal Alchemist... hum... Yakusoku no Hi e (thanks gamefaqs  ;D) (CIB - 3€)

I have also got a movie (Transformers Revenge of the Fallen - Steelbook Two disc Special Edition for 1€) and a lot of OST for 5€:
-Busou Renkin
-Soukyuu no Fafner Dead Aggressor
-Devil May Cry (from the animated series not from the game)
-Full Metal Panic The Second Raid
-Blue Exorcist
-Wreck it Ralph!
-Goldeneye
-Braveheart
-Fiddler on the Roof (i've got it only because it was in the lot and didn't recognize it at first since it's called "Un Violon sur le Toit" in France but God... when i've checked the backcover and seen what it was, the nostalgia effect took me and i've already purchased the DVD... also the third track (If i were a Rich Man) don't want to leave my head now, great  ;D).

pacpix

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2016, 02:09:55 pm »
Nice pickup on those arcade cabinets Flea!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

Flashback2012

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2016, 02:04:35 am »
3DS
Deca Sports Extreme (CIB)

DS
Aquarium by DS (CIB)
Cars Race-O-Rama (CIB)(Gift)
Chuck E. Cheese's Playhouse (CIB)(Gift)
Smart Boy's Winter Wonderland (CIB)(Gift)

PS2
Arena Football (CIB)

PS3
One Piece: Pirate Warriors (UK)(CIB)

PSP
Kao Challengers

PC
Magic Ball Adventures (CIB)
No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy In H.A.R.M.'s Way (CIB)
Switchball (CIB)
Twin Sector (CIB)
Zeno Clash (CIB)

SMS
Pro Wrestling (Book Only, Completes my copy)

Strategy Guide
Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2

Swag
Pac-Man Cup 2-Pack
Pac-Man Shot Glass 4-Pack

I slacked off for the month of May and didn't hardly list any of my pick-ups for the month. I did snag a huge CD-I lot from someone off GameTZ as my most noticeable purchase of the month. Meh, regardless here's my pick-ups from this weekend.  ;)

We ventured up to Columbus on Saturday as a kind of spur of the moment thing. On the way up we spied an Outlet Mall and decided to stop in hoping that there might be a Disney Store or something. I happened upon this nick-knack shop called Oops!. They had a TON of 5-10yr. old PC titles for sale at $3 each and B1G1F to boot. I picked up Switchball, Magic Ball Adventures, Zeno Clash, and Twin Sector. They also had some Pac-Man cups & shot glasses marked at 50% off so I got the cups for $6.50 and the shot glasses for $7.50. I put those with the rest of my Pac-Man stuff in my display case.  :D

We dropped in a place called Warp Zone Video Games. In there I snagged a UK One Piece: Pirate Warriors for $25, a DS game for my friend's son called Smart Boy's Winter Wonderland for $5, and a PSP game called Kao Challengers for $7. After that we hit up a couple of shops called Play It! Trade It! The first shop we went to I found the DS Game Aquarium by DS for $5, Deca Sports Extreme for 3DS for $5, Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2 Strategy Guide for $5 and a CIB copy of No One Lives Forever 2 on PC for the unusual price of $10.65. Right before we got there someone had traded in their Master System collection and they had the box for the SegaScope 3D with styrofoam. I offered to buy just the box but the girl wouldn't sell it to me.  :-\

At another location I found a couple of DS titles for my friend's son including Cars: Race-O-Rama and Chuck E. Cheese's Playhouse for $5 each. For myself I found a copy of the PS2 game Arena Football. The game was only $2 and was mildly scratched and before I could tell him not to, the guy threw it in his buffing machine (not the biggest fan of those things). He spent a few minutes getting it cleaned up but it came out looking brand new and without that "buffed" look to it. Of course my PS2 isn't hooked up so I don't have any way to properly test it.  :P

maximo310

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2016, 03:04:50 am »
Various cib pickups, mostly online. I've got more coming next week:

Life is Strange LE(PS4)- $20
Victorious Boxers Revolution (Wii) - $4.50
Odama(GC)- $2
Hitman Contracts (Xbox)- missing disc- free
Bravely Second CE(3DS)- $54- Sealed ( planning to open it anyways to play bs)

alkaid

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2016, 06:02:30 am »
Got Chrono Trigger (Super Famicom), Dungeon Dice Monsters (GBA), and Onimusha (JP PS2) so far.
Can't believe CT on the Super Famicom is only about $10. Would've bought it ages ago if I knew.
No, really.

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2016, 07:55:05 am »
Bought Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Gold Edition on the cheap preowned, and the season pass code hadn't been used.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2016, 09:59:50 am »
I bought Oblivion for PS3 this weekend.  It's the Greatest Hits, but it was only a $1.  Can't beat that with a stick!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2016, 10:09:36 am »
I bought Oblivion for PS3 this weekend.  It's the Greatest Hits, but it was only a $1.  Can't beat that with a stick!

My single-favorite game! If you really get into this one, your social life will suffer for the next few months, lol.