Author Topic: June 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 17602 times)

spac316

Re: June 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2016, 04:29:16 pm »
Got Doom for XBox One.

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2016, 08:25:09 am »
Made some stops on my way home from work.  Found a copy of Star Wars Battlefront II for Xbox for $3.

Warmsignal

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2016, 02:35:44 pm »
Actually had a decent find over the weekend. Tomba! (PS1) for one whole dollar. Complete, good condition. This stuff never happens anymore.

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2016, 02:40:29 pm »
Took a long lunch break to take my BC PS3 to get repaired because I knew I'm never going to get around to fixing it myself.

Picked up Tom Clancy's HAWX and Dead or Alive Dimensions.

desocietas

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2016, 03:04:30 pm »
I ask about games and she said she threw them away.  :-\

This makes me want to scream and cry.  People are so strange about what they decide to throw away.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2016, 09:04:51 pm »
Got Odin Sphere Leifthrasir storybook edition on ps4

kashell

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2016, 08:48:14 am »
It's rare for me to post on these threads, but it was my birthday a couple of days ago and it was really humbling to receive a bunch of gifts from friends. They know I'm a huge gamer and I'm feeling really thankful for everything.

PlayStation 2:
Killer 7
Way of the Samurai
Way of the Samurai 2
Seven Samurai 20XX

PSP:
Parappa (sp)

DS:
The World Ends With You

Dreamcast:
Power Stone 2

And when I got home yesterday, Atelier Sophie was waiting for me. So much to play and so much more to replay. I am really excited.

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2016, 09:27:20 am »
When I went to pick up my PS3, now fixed (so maybe I'll start playing PS3 games again at some point), the pawn shop next door had the Ace Combat 6 Flight stick bundle (Flight stick only) for $15.  I couldn't say no.

telly

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2016, 09:30:09 am »
When I went to pick up my PS3, now fixed (so maybe I'll start playing PS3 games again at some point), the pawn shop next door had the Ace Combat 6 Flight stick bundle (Flight stick only) for $15.  I couldn't say no.

I'm so jealous about those flightsticks, man. I really want them at some point!
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2016, 09:53:45 am »

Ever since I bought the first 3 games from gf78, I've been trying to get all of the games and stuff, and very quickly I found 4 and 0.  Then I bought the 5 and 6 flight stick bundles online for about $50 each, and now I found another 6 flight stick, hopefully I can make use of them and do local multiplayer or something.  Doubt my wife will dig the game though.

telly

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2016, 10:14:10 am »

Ever since I bought the first 3 games from gf78, I've been trying to get all of the games and stuff, and very quickly I found 4 and 0.  Then I bought the 5 and 6 flight stick bundles online for about $50 each, and now I found another 6 flight stick, hopefully I can make use of them and do local multiplayer or something.  Doubt my wife will dig the game though.

I don't know about the multiplayer for AC6, but for me the multiplayer for AC0 was awful. It was first person only, and I always play the game 3rd person.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 10:18:23 am by telly »
Currently Playing:

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2016, 10:37:20 am »

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2016, 10:54:47 am »

I don't know about the multiplayer for AC6, but for me the multiplayer for AC0 was awful. It was first person only, and I always play the game 3rd person.
Agreedo.  I'm just really looking forward to getting back into these games, and playing them with flight sticks.

I want to get my dad to play one of the games with the flight stick, he used to play Flight Simulator like crazy, he might enjoy it.

telly

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2016, 11:00:30 am »
I'd love to hear how they play! AC5 is my favorite in the series, and I'd love to know how it changes the game (either for better or worse, haha).
Currently Playing:

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2016, 11:08:47 am »
I'd love to hear how they play! AC5 is my favorite in the series, and I'd love to know how it changes the game (either for better or worse, haha).
I've only ever played 4, and I played that game so much in my youth.