Author Topic: June 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 17576 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: June 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2016, 07:29:42 pm »
went to a Game Store a few minutes from When I work today and I feel it payed off
GB
BATMAN

Dreamcast
Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX

PS2
Xenosaga Episode 2

Okay these Last two feel like a load off my Collecting Goals

GBA
Legend of Zelda the Minish Cap (several other times I've gone to get this they turned out fake) Just need the 2 DS games Oracle of Seasons and the GB Version of Link's Awakening to complete My Zelda Collection (no I'm not going after the CDI games)

Lost Odyessy (been looking for this one for a while, closest Gamestop to have one is in the Next state over)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 07:55:38 pm by redblaze57 »

telly

« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2016, 07:46:48 pm »
Ori and the Blind Forest came in over the weekend, and I picked up Ace Combat: Assault Horizon at my Salvation Army :)
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

maximo310

« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2016, 07:54:52 pm »
Amazon-
Guilty Gear Xrd- Revelator CIB(PS3)- Free ( bro has $45 gift card)
Eschatos (X360) CIB- $16

Ebay: Under Defeat HD (PS3- US ver.)- no manual- $30

Gamestop Retro-
Lost Kingdoms II (GC) missing case- $18
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance (GC) missing case- $8

Kinda wish one of those GC games case with the box, but at least I got the manuals so I'm planning on keeping them. More stuff should come soon, since my Ori LE got delayed by a few weeks.

tripredacus

« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2016, 07:55:51 pm »
From Ebay
- Dracula: Rescurrection (PC big box)

From Salvation Army
- Scarface - Greatest Hits (PS2)
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (Xbox)

From Goodwill
- The Sims - Game of the Year (PC Big box)
- Return to Zork (CD and jewel case)
- The Sims Vacation (CD and jewel case)
- Command & Conquer: The Covert Operations (CD and jewel case)

« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2016, 07:58:46 am »
Amazon-
Eschatos (X360) CIB- $16

Gamestop Retro-

Kinda wish one of those GC games case with the box, but at least I got the manuals so I'm planning on keeping them. More stuff should come soon, since my Ori LE got delayed by a few weeks.
I had really good luck with Gamestop Retro, almost everything came complete minus like 3 games.

maximo310

« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2016, 02:38:20 pm »
Amazon-
Eschatos (X360) CIB- $16

Gamestop Retro-

I had really good luck with Gamestop Retro, almost everything came complete minus like 3 games.
Wow, did you manage to get any cib saturn games? Everyone I know that ordered it from gs seemed to get manual+ disc at best.

« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2016, 02:56:38 pm »
Amazon-
Eschatos (X360) CIB- $16

Gamestop Retro-

Wow, did you manage to get any cib saturn games? Everyone I know that ordered it from gs seemed to get manual+ disc at best.
2 came manual + disc, 1 came disc only, but I have a bunch of extra longbox cases.  I'm willing to bet GS chunks the cases because they know they won't ship well.

Warmsignal

« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2016, 02:59:50 pm »
Got a couple of Wii games this weekend. Everyone says that Sonic games are always bad. But when have I ever agreed with the majority opinion on anything? I like bad games, like that's gonna stop me from enjoying it?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2016, 03:51:12 pm »
Got a couple of Wii games this weekend. Everyone says that Sonic games are always bad. But when have I ever agreed with the majority opinion on anything? I like bad games, like that's gonna stop me from enjoying it?

Sonic Colors?

I just ordered that one yesterday for Wii because I really enjoyed the DS version.

« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2016, 04:27:00 pm »
Sonic Colors and Generations were both good games. If we're counting spinoff games both All Stars Racing games are near Mario Kart tier as well.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2016, 04:28:47 pm »
Sonic Colors and Generations were both good games. If we're counting spinoff games both All Stars Racing games are near Mario Kart tier as well.

I got stuck on Sonic Generations, it just stopped unlocking new levels for me, even though I had beaten the levels that were available. I don't know if it was a glitch, or something I was doing wrong. I haven't revisited it in a long time. But I have the 360 version of that, not the Wii version.

Warmsignal

« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2016, 08:14:17 pm »

Sonic Colors?

I just ordered that one yesterday for Wii because I really enjoyed the DS version.

Nah, I picked up Sonic and The Secret Rings. I think Colors did get some critical praise.

soera

« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2016, 12:10:11 am »
After all the setbacks, Mighty No 9 signature edition has arrived at my house. I really like the box and the figurine. Update almost done and then I will start in on it. Will post thoughts later.

shepard11

« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2016, 06:10:58 pm »
Picked up (at one of my normal haunts this week):

The Sims: Bustin' Out (XB)

WWE Wrestlemania X8 (GC)

Blades of Steel (NES)

Wouldve had more this week but couldn't pass up 53 MOTU figures for super cheap this week. Really cut in my budget.

« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2016, 06:23:58 pm »
Haven't found too much at the thrift shop this month, though I found a couple PS1 games today.