Author Topic: Do any of you keep a record of how many games you finished?  (Read 1868 times)

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Do any of you keep a record of how many games you finished? If so,how many? And which one was the hardest to finish. My total is 410 and my hardest game to finish was Probably Blaster Master (nes)

kashell

Re: Do any of you keep a record of how many games you finished?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 08:05:13 am »
I don't keep a record, but if a game is mentioned I'll know whether or not I've finished it.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 08:28:02 am »
I'm trying to use Backloggery to keep track now, and when I realize there is a game I haven't added that I've beaten, I go and add it.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 11:01:27 am »
I keep a yearly log here on the Game Beaten thread. But I start it over each year.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 12:02:15 pm »
Wish i keped better track i know im missing a bunch from when i was younger. Been playing almost 40 years (yep im old)

doafan

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 12:23:37 pm »
Not really, I might be old but still had a good memory to know which titles have finished in the past  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

karyann

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 12:29:25 pm »
I'm trying to use Backloggery to keep track now, and when I realize there is a game I haven't added that I've beaten, I go and add it.

I'm doing the same! I only log games that I've actually played, I find it easier to manage than to add my whole collection.

redrowz

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 12:51:23 pm »
I've probably finished about... 5.

Ha. Well maybe more if I go back to the Spectrum and ST days, but it's harder to look up that stuff, and I can't remember much of it. Kids have it so easy these days!

rancesama

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2016, 05:59:20 pm »
I keep a list. I break it up by system. In total I have beat 389 games (of course, I am sure that I have missed adding some from my childhood that I can't remember. If I can't completely recall beating the game, I don't add it). The most games I have beat on any system is the SNES at around 49.

I not really sure which game was the "hardest" I beat. Some notable titles include "Ninja Gaiden" and "Ninja Gaiden II" on the NES. I have also beat "Demon Souls" and "Dark Souls" (In the middle of playing Dark Souls II for the first time). While the Souls games are difficult compared to a number of the games released today, I find that the older NES games are far harder and less forgiving.

I am sure I have played and beaten some harder games ... but I can't seem to think of any off the top of my head. Maybe I should look back over my list  ;D

See news, reviews and more at Nintendo Frontier!

anagar

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2016, 10:24:34 pm »
I've finished around 106-ish games.

I don't keep a record its mostly memory and when I update PSN Profiles.
My hardest is probably Spec Ops: The Line.
PSN,Wii U/NID:ANA_GAR XBL:ANAGARXB 3DS/FC:4441-9981-8329

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2016, 10:32:43 pm »
I've kinda started to with the 52 games a year thing we got going on here, into the second year of it, but I don't really keep track of it.  I can sometimes remember if I've beaten a game, though my memory is abit on the shit side, so sometimes I forget if they didn't make big impacts on me.

Gonna start using Backloggery now that I know about it to keep track of my games from now on.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 10:35:56 pm by kamikazekeeg »

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2016, 09:38:19 am »
Yes, I keep track. Finished 519 games.

As for the hardest, that's really difficult... but N+. This game really put my stress to its limits.

-Honorable Mentions-

Batman (NES), Ghosts N’ Goblins (PSP), Volgaar the Viking, Dark Souls 1 / 2, Hotline Miami, She Wants Me Dead, Risk of Rain, VVVVV (going 100%), Silver Surfer, Metal Slug(s) and Megaman(s).

kashell

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2016, 11:41:10 am »
I played a lot of difficult games before, but I think one of the most difficult ones to complete was Vagrant Story. Good lord that was brutal.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2016, 10:59:07 pm »
Thank you all for the feed back at least im not the only one who cares about such things.I like tough games so going to try some of the games that were mentioned.Thanks again

alkaid

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2016, 06:17:31 am »
Pretty much what I use backloggery for. Don't really use it as a backlog, only the game-tracker part, I only put games on there if I'm actually playing them/have beaten them. My brother uses it like that and says 'so what games are you working on in your backlog?', but putting it that way just makes it sounds stressful and, well, like work. I don't really get it.

VVVVV (going 100%)

Oh god, I'm getting Veni Vidi Vici flashbacks. Fun game but it was hard, especially that part.
No, really.