Author Topic: Does anyone have any Phobias?  (Read 2080 times)

Does anyone have any Phobias?
« on: June 03, 2016, 08:58:37 pm »
 I have Apiphobia. Or fear of bees.  Bees are devious winged assassins that jam daggers from their abdomen into your flesh to inflict pain. They try to kill humans. They show no fear. They literally sacrifice their life to hurt you.  If they have numbers they can kill humans. and for no reason too. Bees are extremely terrifying. Ever since I was a kid one bee bullied a ice cream sandwich off of me. Stung me badly in back of my ear. It was one of the scariest and most painful days ever. My whole ear was numb. Ever since then I had nightmares about bees swarming me. I didn't like recess because the school dumpster had yellow jackets, hornets, bees and other winged devils. The bees honestly were pricks. When I see bees I get extremely nervous. When they sting it hurts so bad too.  Does anyone else have any phobias?

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: Does anyone have any Phobias?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 11:48:35 pm »
Spiders and needles.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 01:51:19 am »
spiders, and riding in elevators

soera

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 02:03:51 am »
Im weird. I play with spiders and I will chase an entire swarm of bees punching at them to see if they will sting me. I have 3 tats and over a dozen piercings and I actually ask the dentist to give me a shot every time I go whether I need one or not.

My phobia however is cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is ebola and aids in one nasty ass combo. Its fucking disgusting and just thinking about it makes me start to heave. Ever try to wash it off a plate? It adheres itself like some sort of fungus and doesnt want to go. Who in their right fucking mind decided "Hey, this milk is 15 years old and clumpy as fuck. Lets see what it tastes like"

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 02:15:17 am »
Im weird. I play with spiders and I will chase an entire swarm of bees punching at them to see if they will sting me. I have 3 tats and over a dozen piercings and I actually ask the dentist to give me a shot every time I go whether I need one or not.

My phobia however is cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is ebola and aids in one nasty ass combo. Its fucking disgusting and just thinking about it makes me start to heave. Ever try to wash it off a plate? It adheres itself like some sort of fungus and doesnt want to go. Who in their right fucking mind decided "Hey, this milk is 15 years old and clumpy as fuck. Lets see what it tastes like"

Few weeks ago, my landlord tried to put a daddy long legs on me, i nearly punched him.

my buddy threaten to get me a pet tarantula. and I told him i would kill it. he got mad at that idea haha
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2016, 07:24:35 am »
Spiders, religious people, and probably homophobes.

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2016, 07:39:25 am »
Big heights, heavily blood-leaking wounds and spiders - gotta kill em all!

Spiders, religious people, and probably homophobes.
Agree on the religious people and homophobes. But can't stand it either, when I get slammed in my face with homosexuality.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 07:41:30 am by blurks »

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2016, 07:40:37 am »
I have irrational fears of pillows, talk show hosts and stupid threads on video game forums. . . oh shit I'm outta here!

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2016, 08:04:10 am »
Wasps. Got one stuck in my shirt as a kid, got stung in the neck a few years later and got stund four times on my porch last summer.

retromangia

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2016, 11:25:03 pm »
Whales... WTF I thought Dinosaurs were extinct! :o

anagar

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2016, 12:31:31 am »
Heights and getting splinters
PSN,Wii U/NID:ANA_GAR XBL:ANAGARXB 3DS/FC:4441-9981-8329

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2016, 10:29:31 am »
Spheksophobia, or fear of wasps.

I’m not only scared, but terrified. So have fun with my tragic encounters with this "demon".

1-   Was on a parking lot, on summer, and a wasp showed on the side of the car. Then what’s the reasonable action? Throw the documents on the floor, enter the car, and close the doors and windows, than wait 2 hours on hot sun without any shadow until the wasp leaves…

2-   Was on a fair, several wasps showed and then I ran with all my strength like there was no tomorrow. Then I found myself on a hotel 800 meters away, sitting on the asphalt besides a Lamborghini. They thought I was a thief.

3-   Leaved my house early on a Saturday for my cousin’s birthday. A 2 hours trip, at least. Got there, said “happy birthday!”, than had to leave because of a tiny wasp. 2 hours passed, back at home, with his present on my backseat. So I called to apologize, and for my surprise he was happy. I leaved my PSP there and he thought it was his present…

aliensstudios

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2016, 12:55:15 pm »
I have irrational fears of pillows, talk show hosts and stupid threads on video game forums. . . oh shit I'm outta here!
Ha!
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2016, 04:08:54 am »
Heights.

Funny to see people mentioning wasps/bees and spiders. I don't mean I'm laughing at the phobias I just ean you'd think I was bizarre.

As a kid I used to capture bees and wasps in jars  ;D

And I love spiders, I used to play with them. Always dreamed one would bite me and I'd turn into Spider-man  ;D

doafan

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2016, 11:03:27 am »
Anatidaefobia.

lol  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy