Author Topic: PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD!  (Read 999 times)

amwolfmusic

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD!
« on: June 07, 2016, 01:04:29 pm »
As the title says, I am looking for some gaming posters, I would like Metroid posters, but if there is one that you really don't want just take a picture and I look at it. I will only pay with Paypal, I don't mind if they have creases in them, all my posters I currently have have them so I don't care that much. I may only pay up to $4 on extremely damaged posters and then shipping, but that entirely depends on if I like the condition of that poster. Also willing to trade games but it does depend on what they are worth. Or if there is a game you would like me to fish out here in Oklahoma I could definitely find them! ^^

List of games-
http://vgcollect.com/AmwolfMusic

Nothing really special, any Metroid games are out of question unless worked out.

Edit:
The price of posters depend entirely on condition. If you have a damaged poster take a picture and I'll consider if I want it that way. Or a description, size of course also matters, I would like to display these so if it's to big I may shoot you down.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 02:21:35 pm by amwolfmusic »

aliensstudios

Re: Looking for Gaming Posters-Metroid Preferably
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 01:23:07 pm »
I have a Metroid II poster but it's worth more than four dollars
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

amwolfmusic

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 06:18:58 pm »

I know, but there are multiple types/versions of Metroid II Posters, I am willing to pay a higher price but it really depends on which version. If you name a minimal price you're willing to let it go for I wouldn't mind seeing if it's something I would pay for. $4 Was meant to be maximum price for extremely damaged posters, I should really go back and change that.

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 08:08:02 pm »

I know, but there are multiple types/versions of Metroid II Posters, I am willing to pay a higher price but it really depends on which version. If you name a minimal price you're willing to let it go for I wouldn't mind seeing if it's something I would pay for. $4 Was meant to be maximum price for extremely damaged posters, I should really go back and change that.
$4 is quite a lowball for any poster, nvm videogame posters... You'll be lucky to get anything for sub $20 for most games.

amwolfmusic

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 08:57:20 pm »

$4 is quite a lowball for any poster, nvm videogame posters... You'll be lucky to get anything for sub $20 for most games.

I see, thank you for clearing this up. Just was looking for some posters after I sold off my unwanted Nintendo Power Posters from my magazines. Most of the people paid around $5 for the condition they were in so I tried to base it off what people bought from me. I see I had made a mistake in my willingness of price, but I'm really open to those prices but the higher they are, the most of the time I'm dealling locally.