Author Topic: Street Fighter V  (Read 850 times)

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

Street Fighter V
« on: June 09, 2016, 08:16:59 pm »
Does anyone here have SFV and are willing to play a couple matches? I got the game a couple days ago and have been practicing for a bit and want to fight others so that I can learn.

Badges

stealthrush

Re: Street Fighter V
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 11:19:24 pm »
Does anyone here have SFV and are willing to play a couple matches? I got the game a couple days ago and have been practicing for a bit and want to fight others so that I can learn.

I just bought a PS4 to play Street Fighter V, and upcoming fighters for my birthday. Love to play some matches, guess I'll have to wait until it arrives first  :P. Who is your main? F.A.N.G. looks really interesting..!

gf78

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 03:27:32 pm »
I'm waiting until they come out with the "complete edition."  That is, one that the story mode, characters and stuff is all on the disc.  Not this half-assed crap they released.   ::)
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 11:49:15 pm »
I'm waiting until they come out with the "complete edition."  That is, one that the story mode, characters and stuff is all on the disc.  Not this half-assed crap they released.   ::)
I was going to do the same but couldn't wait. Got the game cheap.

Stealth, I main Ryu. Have since I was 5 years old playing SF2T on SNES. I pick him because childhood, really. That's about it. I'm meh in the game. Got to stage 31 or 32 on survival hard mode if that means anything at all. I'm a Rookie but we should definitley play some matches when you get it. Message me if you ever want to play. This is my first attempt at getting into fighting games. I don't play them but I'm having fun with this game.

Badges

stealthrush

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 10:58:21 pm »
Anyone want to play some matches feel free to add me (preferably USA/CAN region)
My PSN is bawitback and CFN is PRINCE_H4RMING