Author Topic: Hi, I'm new, and already screwing up your website.  (Read 1235 times)

Hi, I'm new, and already screwing up your website.
« on: June 13, 2016, 05:49:12 pm »
Hey there!

Might have made it sound worse than it is. But in trying to add my Donkey Kong Land for the GB to my collection, I accidentally created a new article for the game, on a console it doesn't exist for. Sorry 'bout that: http://vgcollect.com/item/106204

Also, I spelled Dracula wrong in an otherwise correct addition of the European release of the Dracula GB game, already edited it, but it'll take 24 hours to fix, I guess. http://vgcollect.com/item/106202

Otherwise, I hope you're doing well. I'll try not to screw up your website any more.

shfan

Re: Hi, I'm new, and already screwing up your website.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 06:16:30 pm »
Mistakes are there to be learned from. The database needs new members to start adding their collections and building it up to keep growing. Welcome!

tripredacus

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 06:24:00 pm »
Donkey Kong entry deleted.
Dracula edit approved.

Welcome to the site!  :)

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 06:27:23 pm »
Appreciate your quick response, and thanks for the friendly welcome!   :D

I'm currently adding as many games as I can, remembering the one's not yet in the Database, so I can add them later. Need to find a good way to add cover-art and the likes, though.

karyann

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 07:30:31 pm »
Appreciate your quick response, and thanks for the friendly welcome!   :D

I'm currently adding as many games as I can, remembering the one's not yet in the Database, so I can add them later. Need to find a good way to add cover-art and the likes, though.

What I like to do is just browse my collection page by page and check entries that look like they might not be complete, and complete them then! Then again, I might have weird hobbies haha  ::)

Welcome aboard!  :)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 10:27:15 am by karyann »

jason

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 04:28:29 pm »
Welcome to the site! :-)