Author Topic: Sonic 25th Anniversary Humble Bundle - Over $125 worth of games for $10!  (Read 984 times)

realpoketendonl

Looking for a good deal on Sonic games on Steam? You're in luck!
The newest Humble Bundle is here, and it's a good one if you're a fan of Sonic. To celebrate the 25th anniversary, the newest humble bundle features over €125 worth of Sonic games and DLC on Steam, which you can all get for €8,90. If you pay more than €31,17, you also get a limited edition Sonic Anniversary T-shirt.

I didn't get the T-shirt, but I did get the full bundle (seeing how I only owned a few Sonic games on Steam, but I'd like to get more into the series, and there's a lot of classics in this bundle). I'll be honest, after the trouble I had getting the SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Classics program to work, and after simply giving up on getting Sonic Adventure 2 to run (seriously, if it works on your pc, please tell me how you did it), I was about done with SEGA on Steam, but they pulled me back in with this.

If you're a fan of Sonic, I suggest you check this out. If you pay the bare minimum for the complete game bundle (minus the t-shirt), then you can save up to 95% (if my calculations are correct).
www.humblebundle.com

(Wow, I know I sounded like a SEGA representative back there, but it's just a really good bundle, ok?)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 03:45:27 pm by realpoketendonl »
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.