Author Topic: More Missing Consoles  (Read 47516 times)

tpugmire

Re: More Missing Consoles
« Reply #375 on: January 17, 2015, 02:24:36 pm »
Android based consoles are ok, but we just don't want a bunch of android software listings.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

htimreimer

« Reply #376 on: January 18, 2015, 03:10:59 pm »

anything android or IOS dose not get added to the site

http://vgcollect.com/item/45256  ;)
it shouldn't be be on the site as its what we agreed on and sometimes things slip through the cracks ;D

I don't know, it seems weird to be prejudiced against a console based on the operating system it uses.  :-\
The Retron 5 is on the site and it uses Android OS
although the retron 5 uses android, its only the software base and its only used to emulate consoles

« Reply #377 on: January 22, 2015, 02:39:18 pm »
There were a lot of games released on floppy disks for the Commodore 64, both in the US and in Europe. Currently such categories does not exist, so, could we add something like:

Commodore 64 Floppy Disks [EU]
Commodore 64 Floppy Disks [NA]

[edit: typo]
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 02:05:35 pm by asmodean »

« Reply #378 on: January 27, 2015, 02:05:58 pm »
There are categories for Atari ST games [EU] & [NA], but no category for Atari ST Hardware. In addition, there is also no category for Commodore 64 Accessory. I propose we add the following:

Atari ST Hardware
Commodore 64 Accessory
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 03:05:15 pm by asmodean »

razorbeamz

« Reply #379 on: January 27, 2015, 06:29:58 pm »
It got ignored last time, so I'm going to ask for Game Boy [CN] to be added so I can properly add my Chinese Kirby's Adventure.
My collection doesn't include my Steam or PSN games, just physical games.

tpugmire

« Reply #380 on: January 29, 2015, 11:06:06 am »
It got ignored last time, so I'm going to ask for Game Boy [CN] to be added so I can properly add my Chinese Kirby's Adventure.
I'm pretty sure I added it to the list I compiled for Matt.  I'll look into it.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com