Author Topic: wii u game prices  (Read 3999 times)

spac316

Re: wii u game prices
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 03:00:17 pm »
I only think that Nintendo should have lowered the price of the system by now(if they haven't already). Even the XBox One is less than $300 now.

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 03:07:22 pm »
I only think that Nintendo should have lowered the price of the system by now(if they haven't already). Even the XBox One is less than $300 now.
The issue is that they were, if not still are, selling the Wii U at a loss.

Warmsignal

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2016, 12:21:16 am »
No. It's the ultimate collectard's console waiting to happen. Most games that do not decrease in retail value, ultimately only go up and up once discontinued, read: entire Wii U library.

Get em while their pricey, or wait until they're ridiculous. I still need to pick up Game & Wario while it's still a decent $45 or so.

necrosexual

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2016, 12:32:45 am »
No. It's the ultimate collectard's console waiting to happen. Most games that do not decrease in retail value, ultimately only go up and up once discontinued, read: entire Wii U library.

Get em while their pricey, or wait until they're ridiculous. I still need to pick up Game & Wario while it's still a decent $45 or so.

i have a job at gamestop now so i get 20% off preowned.
gonna wait for the next buy 2 get 1 sale and go fucking nuts.

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2016, 08:47:09 am »

I got Game and wario a while back when it was clearanced at Target for some cheap price, it's still sealed with the clearance sticker.

Devil's Third has gone down in value, I think it's sitting at $38 now.

But yesh, I agree, the Wii U is already a collector's library.  I always keep an eye out for the obscure Wii U titles nowadays.

aliensstudios

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2016, 09:47:30 pm »

I got Game and wario a while back when it was clearanced at Target for some cheap price, it's still sealed with the clearance sticker.

But yesh, I agree, the Wii U is already a collector's library.  I always keep an eye out for the obscure Wii U titles nowadays.
I picked up Funky Barn and Hello Kitty Kruisers from 2nd & Charles a couple of days ago for ten bucks each because I know they're in short supply and will probably be worth something to somebody in five to ten years
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2016, 08:37:58 am »

I picked up Funky Barn and Hello Kitty Kruisers from 2nd & Charles a couple of days ago for ten bucks each because I know they're in short supply and will probably be worth something to somebody in five to ten years
Hello Kitty is already worth money.

necrosexual

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2016, 12:25:50 pm »

interesting, i'll have to check mine out.

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.

aliensstudios

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2016, 09:04:57 pm »

Hello Kitty is already worth money.
Yes but think of the value in five to ten years, Hello Kitty will be over 100 dollars, good trade bait.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2016, 11:11:35 pm »
My question is Hello Kitty Kruisers any good? I mean I kinda wanna know. I got Rodea the sky soldier awhile back for 15 thinking what the hell might be worth something. Also got lucky and scored Bayonetta 2 w/1 really cheap at work. And It's already trade bait..I never could get into Bayonetta just got it because I knew it was one to watch.

maximo310

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2016, 11:24:04 pm »
I'm pretty sure that Kitty Kruisers is a pretty crappy game, but it will defenitely be high priced due to its low print run and being on the Wii U. There's a few other games that are kinda like that like the Barbie game, or Devil's Third.