Author Topic: Steam Library Import  (Read 1852 times)

Steam Library Import
« on: July 07, 2016, 12:25:56 pm »
Hello,

I just want to ask if Steam Library Import will be supported in the future.
Valve offers an API for Steam, so users of this site could connect their Steam account and import information from their steam account.

In my opinion, this feature is needed for a vg collecting site like this.
Nobody wants to enter hundreds of steam games manually, and nobody wants it's vgcollection incomplete.

greetings, oddy

desocietas

Re: Steam Library Import
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 01:45:19 pm »
Hello,

I just want to ask if Steam Library Import will be supported in the future.
Valve offers an API for Steam, so users of this site could connect their Steam account and import information from their steam account.

In my opinion, this feature is needed for a vg collecting site like this.
Nobody wants to enter hundreds of steam games manually, and nobody wants it's vgcollection incomplete.

greetings, oddy

Thanks for the suggestion! I agree; I have hundreds of Steam games, and it'd be nice if I could just have an import feature.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 08:27:36 pm »
That would be a fantastic add.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 05:39:24 pm »
Bumped up because I was just about to make new thread suggesting this exact feature. Could be nice with one for Origin and GOG as well. I have a variety of game libraries out there that would be much easier to simply import so I only have to worry about writing in my physical collection.

jason

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 10:41:58 pm »
Bumped up because I was just about to make new thread suggesting this exact feature. Could be nice with one for Origin and GOG as well. I have a variety of game libraries out there that would be much easier to simply import so I only have to worry about writing in my physical collection.

Hi ankford,

Thank you for your feedback and bringing up this request. I'll add it to my To Do list. It would definitely be a nice addition to have.

- Jason