Author Topic: What console do you think is hardest to achieve a full set for?  (Read 876 times)

What console do you think would be the hardest to get every game for?  :)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: What console do you think is hardest to achieve a full set for?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 08:22:31 pm »
Atari 2600
There were a ton of games that were regional.  They were made in some garage somewhere and sold at 1 computer store.  I'd say it would be next to impossible to get a full 2600 set. 

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 10:33:44 pm »
Atari 2600
There were a ton of games that were regional.  They were made in some garage somewhere and sold at 1 computer store.  I'd say it would be next to impossible to get a full 2600 set.

I'm going to go with this one too. People like to think that the NES had some very obscure weird and rare games, but the 2600 has it beat in so many ways. I have little interest in the 2600, but it truly is a strange system when you dig deep into its library. Better have deep pockets and be super lucky though if you want a full set though.

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 04:03:46 am »
--

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 10:11:00 pm »
I never thought of the Atari 2600. I thought of the Neo Geo AES for the US. I figured getting a full set for that couldn't be cheap. And when I say "full set" I mean the complete set of US release games made for the Neo Geo AES. Not the MVS carts which..are a lot easier to find.

spac316

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 09:24:06 pm »
Price wise, I say NES, SNES, Neo Geo and TG16. Some games for them are to damn expensive now.