Author Topic: Elephant or Panda?  (Read 3556 times)

Re: Elephant or Panda?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2016, 06:53:18 am »
Leave or stay? Come or go? In or Out? Ingress or Egress?
I guess this is some kind of reference, is it from the new GooseBlasters movie?

No I'm joining Marvs game of "this or that". Choices are great. In fact it's inspired me to create a clickbait website to ask inane questions of "this or that" so that mindless lemmings will be drawn by their zombie like need to have their 2 cents on the great debate of the day like elephant or panda, bun or wrap, Laverne or Shirley, Star Wars or Star Trek. It will make more money than Pokemon Go!

indenton

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2016, 08:44:09 am »
Weak.

I'll bite though, as I'm sure that was the desired reaction.

I'd much rather leave a "good impression" on someone, than to immediately become two-faced on my argument in the very next post.

I'm done. This topic will likely degrade to generic nonsense at this point and should be locked, so I will no longer view or respond to any further comments here.

You do realize you're the only one being a big baby here, right?  Your compulsion isn't Marv's fault.  If something as simple as this is pissing you off, then the internet will be a horrible place for you

tripredacus

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2016, 12:31:42 pm »
Panda's look cute, but elephants make the better sound.

I also enjoy the elephant sounds in Jungle Lord and Cyclone (pinball tables).  ;D

Nickkchilla

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2016, 11:57:14 am »
Weak.

I'll bite though, as I'm sure that was the desired reaction.

I'd much rather leave a "good impression" on someone, than to immediately become two-faced on my argument in the very next post.

I'm done. This topic will likely degrade to generic nonsense at this point and should be locked, so I will no longer view or respond to any further comments here.

You do realize you're the only one being a big baby here, right?  Your compulsion isn't Marv's fault.  If something as simple as this is pissing you off, then the internet will be a horrible place for you

I can't seem to turn off notifications to this thread. Weird.

First of all, nowhere in any of my posts have I ever stated a "compulsion" of mine is Marv's fault. I voiced my annoyances with the website's features. Wasn't aware that "..." ever directly blamed anyone. There is no reason whatsoever to blame someone else for an action I can control myself. I stated my attempts to correct the issue in the second post I left. Not sure where ever the heck you got that information from. It's very sad I had to explain and clarify this for you.

Secondly, how do you know through the internet what is or isn't what you claim to be pissing me off? You have no idea what I'm currently feeling, and you can't know that. I could be as happy responding to this idiocy as Kirby at an all you can eat buffet. Don't assume through text you can somehow magically decipher my emotions.

A big baby. Oh lord. This here I find hilarious and ironic. Name calling. You attack me by stating I'm "a big baby", yet you keep prattling on to me with these reply posts when I've already stated and finished my stance on the matter. You also backed up Marv, then immediately switched sides which I pointed out, and amazingly enough, you ignored in the next post.

You're like a child who keeps picking at a scab when told to leave it alone. I'm done. Even more than that, you can't seem to read any of the follow up posts here other than mine. You seem to have a bad habit of picking and choosing poorly who to respond to. There were already several other people besides myself who clearly voiced their concerns and insults regarding Marv's topics (INCLUDING YOU) in this very thread.

TLDR: You LITERALLY agreed with me when you decided to offer a suggestion regarding the posts, and are now arguing simply for the sake of arguing.

But I'm a baby right? Please.

Are you finished? Can we go home? Or do I have to keep replying to more of your nonsense?

Please keep nitpicking and replying, I do thoroughly enjoy increasing my post count.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 03:34:17 am by Nickkchilla »

Nickkchilla

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2016, 12:15:04 pm »
Leave or stay? Come or go? In or Out? Ingress or Egress?
I guess this is some kind of reference, is it from the new GooseBlasters movie?

No I'm joining Marvs game of "this or that". Choices are great. In fact it's inspired me to create a clickbait website to ask inane questions of "this or that" so that mindless lemmings will be drawn by their zombie like need to have their 2 cents on the great debate of the day like elephant or panda, bun or wrap, Laverne or Shirley, Star Wars or Star Trek. It will make more money than Pokemon Go!

I have an idea for a topic! How about Cinderella or Mozzarella?  :)

I'm all for a classy lady with a classy taste for dress, but I'd much prefer the classy taste of cheese.

I'm really looking forward to more of these educational and creative topics!

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 03:35:28 am by Nickkchilla »