Author Topic: PlayStation 1 and 2 Demo Disc Collection  (Read 8603 times)

gf78

Re: PlayStation 1 and 2 Demo Disc Collection
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2016, 06:29:01 pm »
Hi, I'm still alive!  Though, there is about 51+ lbs less of me so far! :P

In any event, the demo discs are still for sale as I'm cleaning a lot of stuff out of my collection. I can let them all go for $50 + shipping. Shipping is probably around $15. Let me know if anyone is interested!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

desocietas

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2016, 07:03:32 pm »

In any event, the demo discs are still for sale as I'm cleaning a lot of stuff out of my collection. I can let them all go for $50 + shipping. Shipping is probably around $15. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Glad to see you again! Hope things are well and healthy.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2016, 09:07:34 pm »
I wondered where you vanished to bro. Glad to see you are still around and kicking ass (and apparently kicking your weight's ass too!)

gf78

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2016, 10:55:29 am »
Yep, doing great!  Work is where I always logged in, posted, etc. fantastic IT department blocked the site. So now my only chance to log in is at home where time is at a premium and I don't have the luxury of screwing around very much. Both of my daughters have extracurricular activities such as band, soccer, etc. I'm lucky to watch Walking Dead on Sunday and get a handful of Overwatch matches in occasionally.

My collecting of games, Star Wars stuff and just about anything else is at a standstill. I just don't have any desire for it at the moment. I did pick up Titanfall 2 and the aforementioned Overwatch, and I've done some trading here & there for other older titles. Maybe after the new year when Christmas shopping is over and I have a bit of cash to spare, I might pick some stuff up.

The only thing I've been buying other than that is clothes!   :P   Dropping from a bubba 289 to 238, my old shit doesn't fit anymore!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

kashell

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2016, 12:36:09 pm »
Yay! I'm so glad you're doing well!

gf78

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2016, 07:14:00 pm »
Yay! I'm so glad you're doing well!

Thank you!  I've missed all of you guys. I haven't even had the chance to lurk around the forums.  :'(

I've been taking it easy and like I've said, haven't collected much. I had originally preordered the GameStop exclusive edition of Titanfall 2 which was online only, but realized I could use the money elsewhere and cancelled it. I picked up the plain-Jane game at GameStop. Then the other day, they had the special edition bundle in the store sans game. I took a couple older games in, cashed in a $10 coupon and snagged it. In between, my wonderful wife bought me the hardcover guide and art book from Amazon. I really like Titanfall and hate seeing it sell poorly when the latest Battlefield and Call of Duty sell like gangbusters. It's one of the best FPS to come along in a long time and all map packs will be free!  I've been eyeing the special edition life-sized helmet on Amazon and McFarlane has some pretty sweet looking figures. So who knows. In the meantime, ive asked the misses for Mortal Kombat XL for Christmas which GameStop has for $19.99 Black Friday.

Oh, and the Overwatch edition I got was the collectors edition. I have the Soldier 76 statue in my curio. The other day, I talked my buddy at GameStop out of a mini Winston Overwatch figure who sits at the base of my statue.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 07:16:37 pm by gf78 »

rayne315

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2016, 09:45:56 am »

congratulations!!! and welcome back ive been wondering where you have been.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

gf78

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2016, 04:52:58 pm »

congratulations!!! and welcome back ive been wondering where you have been.
Thanks bud!  Good to be back and hopefully, I'll be able to check things out more often.

shepard11

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2016, 12:48:25 am »
Holy crap dude you're alive. Congrats on the weight lost I did that last year and haven't looked back. And I know how ya feel my company got brought out so my budget been thrown out the window. Funny story I was thinking about ya the other day when I was going thru my PSP titles so many I got off ya.

darkragnorok

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2016, 06:08:43 pm »
I know im late but glad to see your doing well.