Author Topic: Who is your favorite disney character?  (Read 977 times)

Who is your favorite disney character?
« on: August 21, 2016, 04:38:09 pm »
Mine is Goofy  :D  I love how hes big and clumsy and funny and he saved my butt once or twice in kingdom hearts while Donald always got creamed within the first 5 minutes of a boss fight lol. 

aliensstudios

Re: Who is your favorite disney character?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 06:09:10 pm »
Scrooge McDuck because he's rich and a friggin adventurer!
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 09:33:14 pm »
Hard to pick one, but Scrooge is pretty great, so I'd agree with that.  Ducktales is a real fun show.  Alot of my favorites come from the tv shows like Tail Spin, Darkwing Duck, Ducktales...

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 04:44:46 am »
Since Star Wars is now a Disney IP, I'm going with Rey.

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 07:38:50 am »
Since Star Wars is now a Disney IP, I'm going with Rey.

Feel like that is slightly cheating lol Sure, technically Star Wars and Marvel are owned by Disney, but most wouldn't consider them part of the common Disney lineup and those characters were not made under Disney (though technically, the new Star Wars is lol).

I almost was on the verge of contradicting myself in saying that, but going "Because there's no way we'll see much cross-pollination of characters within these properties, making them distinct".  Disney Infinity almost counts, but then I remember Kingdom Hearts 3 and there's no way that game does not get a Star Wars and Marvel world lol It's a very special case though.  I can totally imagine Luke or Rey as ones you fight with and like Captain America or Iron Man in the Marvel world fighting alongside Sora, Donald, and Goofy lol
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 07:49:04 am by kamikazekeeg »