Author Topic: How many UMDs of your favorite movies & your favorite shows do you own so far  (Read 914 times)

lordscott

To explain why am i asking some of our favorite movies is on UMDs & on DVDs & some of our favorite shows is on UMDs & on DVDs and before you ask yes I'm including anime too as well. When & if you buy any,when & if you own any of your favorite movies & your favorite shows on UMDs not just on DVDs then you'll get why am i asking+to share how many do you own so far at the moment I'll start and do the honors i only have 1 UMD at the moment & it is Final Fantasy Spirits within.

Now it's your turn enjoy & have fun sharing
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 11:48:17 am by lordscott »

I only have 1 UMD movie atm and that's "Without a Paddle", it's an ok movie i guess, but deff not a favourite. I really don't think many if any actually good movies got a UMD release, it was almost all dude-bro movie garbage from what i can remember. :s

Warmsignal

I have Spiderman. Came with my psp I think. I don't collect them.

Flashback2012

I came across a UMD of Van Helsing today. It was in good shape and only a $1.00 with 20% off for a Labor day sale so really only 0.80ยข. At that price I felt "why not?" and picked it up.  ;)

I only have a small handful of UMD movies, most of which are anime like Steam Boy and Paprika. I've always been a sucker for buying "dead media" such as Laser Discs and Video CDs but I never got the allure of UMD movies. I would buy them if they were cheap enough like in the instances above but it was few and far between that I would find them at a price I would be willing to pay.  :P

I remember when GS had nicer Summer Sales years back where they'd buy up excess inventory from publishers and discount it. I remember a couple of years where they had TONS of cheap UMDs up for grabs.  :o

madmax

I probably will pick up some Final Fantasy UMDs eventually. UMDs were such a failure that I'm pretty indifferent to them. If I find a super bargain, I'll bite but I won't go out of my way to find it.