Author Topic: Do You Prefer Old Monsters (Zombies, etc.) or New Monsters (Las Plagas) in RE?  (Read 2968 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

They added the turn quick thing in RE: Code Veronica, actually. But yeah, the aiming is MUCH better, and you move more quickly in general.

Let me clarify this, after re-reading it. I mean the aiming and movement is much quicker in general, IN RE4.

kashell

Can you still do a quick-turn in Veronica?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Can you still do a quick-turn in Veronica?

Yeah. Well, I know you can in the PS2 version, I can't say for sure if it's included in the original Dreamcast version.

lordscott

If you don't mind me saying this way i kinda like both equally as long as A the story is good/as long as the plots any good & B as long as the characters is not annoying don't know what i mean this scene you might remembered to prove my point.

Ashley Gramm: Leeeeeeoooooon Heeeeeeellllllllllp

I hopefully i did it correctly it's kinda hard to phrase it properly on here don't get me wrong RE4 is still is 1 of my favorite games & most of all C as long as the game is good and scary if you know what i mean and it's a + if the soundtrack fits perfectly with the scene,with the atmosphere and most of all it's a + if the soundtrack fits perfectly with that moment in the game &or in the series :).
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 06:31:16 pm by lordscott »