Author Topic: Do you re-watch your favorite cutscenes while you're playing your favorite games  (Read 593 times)

lordscott

To father explain what i mean while when & if you're playing any of your favorite games and 1 or more of you favorite cut scenes or scenes will appeared and yes 1 of your options is either watch it,watch it again if you already seen it &/or if you already beat the game or skip the cut scenes or scenes if it's skippable(if i spelled it right).

And yes i already know that some cut scenes & scenes can be skipped,some cut scenes & scenes can be seen over and over again,some cut scenes & scenes can't be skipped,some cut scenes & scenes can't be seen over and over again and don't worry i don't mind and include opening,intros and opening scenes & opening cut scenes if any of you want me to.

Anyway be honest,have fun,enjoy and feel free to either share &/or discuss your favorite scenes & cut scenes if you want me to tell if i do or don't then feel free to ask and I'll gladly tell you if i do or don't if you want me to :).

kashell

Based on this topic title, there are a few cut scenes that I enjoy re-watching more than once. Aside from nearly every opening in the Tales series, there are two more that come to mind.

MINOR SPOILERS: The first is in Final Fantasy XIII when the group returns to Cocoon during a motorcycle race. It's so impressive that it is worth watching multiple times.

Another one is the ending sequence in FFXIII. So, so good. FFXIII is such an awesome game.

azure

Oh yes. Whether it be openings to games, or cutscenes when I playthrough something again I love watching them for the most part.

realpoketendonl

There definitely are some cutscenes I rewatch. It's been a while since I replayed the Subspace Emissary in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but I always rewatched the cutscenes in that. I also really enjoy rewatching the character introduction trailers for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.

A more recent example is Bayonetta. Even if the cutscenes can get very long, I still enjoy rewatching them because I just love the story so much. I'll admit, now that I've finished my third playthrough, I do tend to occasionally skip them, but I still enjoy them nonetheless. Oh, and the "Let's Dance Boys" video is one I'll never grow bored of.
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.

tripredacus

I think my favorite cut-scene for the longest time was the opening of Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight. As that is available as a separate file, I was able to watch it without even opening the game. It doesn't look very good now on modern monitors.

If I am going through it after many years I will definitely rewatch all the cut scenes :). but if I just beat it and I am only replaying it for trophies or to speed run it then I will skip all the cut scenes because I just seen them.  :D.

aliensstudios

I watch the intro to Smash Bros. Melee every time I play it (which isn't too often) and I always watch the ridiculous cutscenes from Sonic Adventure 2. They're so bad they're good
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

stealthrush

If I was playing thought the game for the first time I would watch them once and skip them in order to speed up to complete the game. If it were from a game I've played years ago I would re-watch the cutscene for nostalgic factor.