Author Topic: Games you wanted to like, but just could not get into  (Read 5512 times)

madmax

Re: Games you wanted to like, but just could not get into
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2016, 11:05:18 am »
FFXII

Agreed. I'm very patient while playing Final Fantasy games, but FFXII tested that patience.

I was ultra hyped for FF XII as X is one of my favorite games of all time, and sadly XI went the MMO route. Bought it the week it came out, played it for a few hours and was just totally bored and uninterested. Funny enough, I hear so many people heavily praising this game which makes me want to try it out again, but I'm worried that I'll end up quiting it pretty early on again.

There are so many good Final Fantasy games to replay or jRPGs to try that I can't ever convince myself to play FF XII again.

kashell

Re: Games you wanted to like, but just could not get into
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2016, 11:48:22 am »
FFXII

Agreed. I'm very patient while playing Final Fantasy games, but FFXII tested that patience.

I was ultra hyped for FF XII as X is one of my favorite games of all time, and sadly XI went the MMO route. Bought it the week it came out, played it for a few hours and was just totally bored and uninterested. Funny enough, I hear so many people heavily praising this game which makes me want to try it out again, but I'm worried that I'll end up quiting it pretty early on again.

There are so many good Final Fantasy games to replay or jRPGs to try that I can't ever convince myself to play FF XII again.

I got through the first couple of hours before I stopped. It was just so damn boring.