Author Topic: PS2 Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness review+my thoughts  (Read 651 times)

lordscott

PS2 Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness review+my thoughts
« on: September 22, 2016, 10:04:06 pm »
Since we can't have a blog section at the moment since no one suggests it so i am going to start doing reviews & share my thoughts if it's long or too long i apologize so here's my very first review & my thoughts and before you ask me how often am i going to give my reviews & share my thoughts. All i will say is sometimes & of course if i choose to do any reviews & share my thoughts if i want to do reviews & share my thoughts without farther ado enjoy and feel free to comment any of my reviews :).

PS2 Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness reviews

I give it at least a 7.5 out of 10 overall and here is why some moments here & there could be better the story i give it at least 8 and for the music it's pretty decent so it gets at least 6 out of 10 from me because some music don't fits the situation & some songs doesn't fit the atmosphere & most of all some songs doesn't fit the scene i admit it could better+it does shows signs of improvements though.And for gameplay gets a 6-7.5 out of 10 from me and here's why 1 word when describing the gameplay glitchy you heard me right the game is pretty glitchy for most part. you ask but how glitchy am i talking and here's how as 1 of the examples when you trying run then bam you get smacked with a glitch that slows you down or you may say it looks like you're walking.

& I agree with some of us fellow gamers like myself and say that this game is pretty rushed but however some of the puzzles are challenging it does have some of the complex like all other Tomb raider games have in common so far and it does have pretty good action for most part i gave creators of Tomb Raider franchise some credit + some characters you have to choose carefully what you say to them in 1 hand you'll die or the other you progress through the game you have to choice your words very carefully & with care.

& to end it here like i said in the beginning I give it at least a 7.5 out of 10 overall so guys if you like girls with big breasts or if you like girls with guns this game for you or fellow gamers like myself (inccluding girl gamers & women gamers) if you like a challenge or the complexity like the others in the franchise this game is for you but however if you only like simple games or if this offends you in anyway then this game might not be what you want if you don't like glitchy games don't get this game in conclusion if you can overlook how glitchy this game is then you'll sure will have fun with this game i know i have enjoy & feel free to comment no matter how harsh it is,discuss and discuss about the game or franchise if you want to :)  ;D.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:08:49 pm by lordscott »