Author Topic: How much would you pay for jeans?  (Read 3325 times)

Re: How much would you pay for jeans?
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 03:35:32 am »
I prefer to buy quality/branded jeans. They usually last forever and can be mended if they start to break. I usually pay between $100-$140 for a pair
Which brand? Diesel?

Yup, usually Diesel, Levi's

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 03:48:14 am »
You would have to pay me to wear jeans.

No way man. If I can't wear jeans and t-shirts every day I don't work there. :)

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 09:15:14 am »
I wear pants maybe 3 or four times a year so I wouldn't know.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2016, 10:08:38 am »
I get whatever is at Wal-Mart or Target Jean wise.

Prefer to pay $20. But will pay up to $40 if I have to.

I typically buy 3 pairs then wear them into the ground.

They usually last me many years.

^Basically This^
I tend to buy wrangler there though cause the cheap brands (rustler) tend to  rip on me in between the legs

madmax

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 10:53:24 am »
I've found that any jeans I buy get lots of wear in the same area regardless of the quality of the jean. So I just buy $20-30 pairs and they last about a year (we have wonderful winters here in Eastern Canada). Paying more would be a waste for me, they still last around the same amount of time and look the same.

alkaid

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2016, 05:40:09 am »
I prefer to buy quality/branded jeans. They usually last forever and can be mended if they start to break. I usually pay between $100-$140 for a pair
I love jeans. I'll pay anywhere between $60 to $140 dollars for them. Some of my favorite brands are 7, Lucky and True Religion because the material is super comfy and lasts a long time.

Holy crap that's a lot! Could be worth it if they last a long time like you guys said, but I'd be afraid of ruining it somehow.
I admit, I buy jeans from Goodwill/Value Village. The less money I spend on other things, the more I can spend on video games.  ;D
No, really.

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2016, 09:29:35 pm »
I love jeans. I'll pay anywhere between $60 to $140 dollars for them. Some of my favorite brands are 7, Lucky and True Religion because the material is super comfy and lasts a long time.

Holy crap that's a lot! Could be worth it if they last a long time like you guys said, but I'd be afraid of ruining it somehow.
I admit, I buy jeans from Goodwill/Value Village. The less money I spend on other things, the more I can spend on video games.  ;D
Yeah that is a crazy amount to spend on one article of clothing

kashell

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2016, 08:19:40 am »

That's usually my mentality as well, but I have a weakness when it comes to clothes. I love clothes so if something I plan to wear for a while costs as much as a new game, then I just go into credit card debt and buy both.

tpugmire

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2016, 09:36:04 am »
It's been years since I've bought any clothes besides socks and shoes. I wear a company provided uniform 5 days a week, so my three pairs of jeans has lasted me probably 7 years. In the summer, I wear shorts, so that makes them last even longer.  I think I paid like $40 a pair.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com