Author Topic: Looking for PC games.  (Read 5171 times)

Looking for PC games.
« on: October 17, 2016, 06:43:42 pm »
Anyone got boxed PC stuff they are looking to get rid of? I know a lot of PC stuff within the past 10 years doesn't actually work due to digital only codes and such, but I figured it's a pretty cheap system to collect for and there's more than a few games I'd like to get collection wise.  I'm open to whatever people might have, but in specific, there are a couple I'm looking for.  I'm really not looking to pay much for these and if they have an option for one of the thicker boxes, rather than normal DVD size, I want those, but this could be a good way to get rid of stuff you don't want.

Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield 1942 along with the expansions
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Fallout 3

If you got other stuff that might be cool, feel free to list them, it's just depends on what seems like it might be cool for myself.

Re: Looking for PC games.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 03:06:10 am »
I think i may have a couple of those Battlefield games, but i won't ship outside of Canada sorry. :s

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 04:37:10 pm »
I think i may have a couple of those Battlefield games, but i won't ship outside of Canada sorry. :s

I understand, I'm not much for shipping up to Canada myself lol None of this stuff is particularly hard to find, so I'll just keep on the look out.

darkragnorok

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 12:53:16 am »
Would you be interested in the Warcraft Battle Chest? I bought it used some years back and everything that comes with it is there and I never used them myself so its just sitting there to be honest.

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 05:02:50 am »
Would you be interested in the Warcraft Battle Chest? I bought it used some years back and everything that comes with it is there and I never used them myself so its just sitting there to be honest.

I was actually thinking about that the other day alongside some of the World of Warcraft stuff I use to have and it would be neat to get that.  I just picked up Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm at a thrift shop the other day.  Would be cool to have that for the collection.

darkragnorok

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 11:44:47 am »

I was actually thinking about that the other day alongside some of the World of Warcraft stuff I use to have and it would be neat to get that.  I just picked up Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm at a thrift shop the other day.  Would be cool to have that for the collection.

Now that you mention it, I do also have the World of Warcraft Battle Chest although I think that's like the first version of it which I believe is useless since the release of the second one so at this point it might just be for display purposes

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 01:29:01 pm »
Now that you mention it, I do also have the World of Warcraft Battle Chest although I think that's like the first version of it which I believe is useless since the release of the second one so at this point it might just be for display purposes

Yeah that's why I'm collecting them.  They are generally just for display purposes since a lot of PC stuff doesn't work anymore or relies on one time use codes.  The Warcraft RTS pack would probably work, though I don't know if it would run at all, but I'm just getting it for display purposes also.  As I was saying before, collecting for PC is mostly just to have a cool collection of stuff to look at and it's all pretty cheap, not counting super special editions or real old PC gems.

darkragnorok

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 02:14:52 pm »

Yeah that's why I'm collecting them.  They are generally just for display purposes since a lot of PC stuff doesn't work anymore or relies on one time use codes.  The Warcraft RTS pack would probably work, though I don't know if it would run at all, but I'm just getting it for display purposes also.  As I was saying before, collecting for PC is mostly just to have a cool collection of stuff to look at and it's all pretty cheap, not counting super special editions or real old PC gems.

Ah okay. If you want I can send you pics of what I have, see if you like it and work something out

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 03:04:43 pm »
Ah okay. If you want I can send you pics of what I have, see if you like it and work something out

Sure, just send me a message with some pics to take a peek at them.

darkragnorok

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 12:01:03 am »
Im having a hard time finding them since for the life of me I cant remember where I put them. That said once I find them I will post photos provided you still have interest by that point.

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 01:16:03 am »
Im having a hard time finding them since for the life of me I cant remember where I put them. That said once I find them I will post photos provided you still have interest by that point.

No rush, they aren't going anywhere and unless I get lucky and find them around the thrift shops, I'm not going out of my way to grab them lol

darkragnorok

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 12:48:47 pm »
Good to know, thanks. Plus now that I dont know where it is I have to find them even more because its always a case of when I dont need something I know where it is but when i do thats when one forgets where it is. Also my copy of Diablo 2 is with those 2 boxes so even more reason. I will keep you posted.

darkragnorok

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2016, 02:18:42 am »
Good news, I found both games. I will send pics your way as soon as I can

darkragnorok

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 07:06:11 pm »

Sorry for the delay but here they are. Aside from opening it, the WOW Chest is brand new while the Warcraft Chest as I mentioned I bought at a pawn shop but even then the stuff inside is pretty new although the box has some scuff from being moved around.

tripredacus

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2016, 10:01:20 am »
I have these two.
Battlefield Vietnam: http://vgcollect.com/item/3588
Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII: http://vgcollect.com/item/3944