Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 246961 times)

tripredacus

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #1455 on: August 02, 2022, 09:27:00 am »
Do I have to get to a certain post limit before that ends or is that for good ?

Yes.
It is an anti-spam measure.

« Reply #1456 on: January 25, 2023, 08:36:49 am »
OK... Probably I need to presenting to everyone)

HI! My name is ****** aka Depressor) Fan of old consoles, computers, etc... Collector of PC games (bootlegs mainly)... Archivist for old console manuals... IDK why i here only now, because i knew about this site for long time...

For now i have two PS2, two XBOX360 with tons of bootleg discs, some Sega's stuff, Bandai stuff and lots of PC discs)))

tripredacus

« Reply #1457 on: January 25, 2023, 10:31:09 am »
I have a large amount of PC software including games that I can't/don't track on here. Have to use a spreadsheet for that, did start one some time ago but forgot to update it. I am an accidental archivist when it comes to Microsoft software, having inherited a company's MSDN/Technet library as well as being the one who manages all of the Channel media.

« Reply #1458 on: January 25, 2023, 04:13:43 pm »
@tripredacus i use wiki page on one friendly site) At least for sorted things....

« Reply #1459 on: April 19, 2023, 10:24:02 pm »
Hi Folks, Josh Here.

I just stumbled onto this site somewhat recently really impressed with what the site offers for collectors. I wanted to introduce myself and hopeful become involved in the community. I am a 23 year old gamer who basically grow up on the GameCube and Nintendo consoles. Right now I'm primarily collecting for the Sega Dreamcast and Wii U.

I'm primarily starting to collect games to be part of collecting and sharing gaming history. There are so many classic gems that are basically lost to time because nobody talks about them and they have never been ported to modern systems. Well that is about it, I hope you guys have a great day.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1460 on: April 21, 2023, 09:29:31 am »
Hello I’m Brian aka Wartoy welcome to the site  :)

rogerwilco2

« Reply #1461 on: July 02, 2023, 12:55:25 pm »
Hello, I'm Roger.

This is going to sound a bit weird, and I'm sorry if this isn't the right place, but I actually joined this sight some time back. For the life of me, I can't remember the email or password I used and I made this second account to see if I could get help accessing it. I actually couldn't even remember my username and ended up just browsing a game I know I had and then found the name I used.

I couldn't find a help thread anywhere, so I made this second account and posted to the forum hoping there was someone who could help me out. Is there a mod or someone who could give me back my original account? The collection is private, but I can list a number of games (including some unusual ones) in the collections as 'proof' since only the owner would know what was on there. It wasn't a terribly big collection but I would have to hate to need to redo everything. If it's not possible to give me back the old account, is it possible to copy and paste the contents of the old one to the new one so I don't have to redo everything?

Just wondering, thanks for your time.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1462 on: July 05, 2023, 04:11:08 am »
Hi Folks, Josh Here.

I just stumbled onto this site somewhat recently really impressed with what the site offers for collectors. I wanted to introduce myself and hopeful become involved in the community. I am a 23 year old gamer who basically grow up on the GameCube and Nintendo consoles. Right now I'm primarily collecting for the Sega Dreamcast and Wii U.

I'm primarily starting to collect games to be part of collecting and sharing gaming history. There are so many classic gems that are basically lost to time because nobody talks about them and they have never been ported to modern systems. Well that is about it, I hope you guys have a great day.

Welcome :)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

cloud76

« Reply #1463 on: August 26, 2023, 08:23:58 am »
Hello , I'm new here .

I have been a lifelong fan of Square-Enix particularly the Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts,Dragon Quest series.

I grew up playing and adoring the Pc Engine and SNES,I really have good memories of these consoles.

My fav JRPG games are: FF VII (Psx) , Vagrant Story and Xenogears

Happy to be here!

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1464 on: August 28, 2023, 08:13:31 pm »
Hello , I'm new here .

I have been a lifelong fan of Square-Enix particularly the Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts,Dragon Quest series.

I grew up playing and adoring the Pc Engine and SNES,I really have good memories of these consoles.

My fav JRPG games are: FF VII (Psx) , Vagrant Story and Xenogears

Happy to be here!

Welcome

cloud76

« Reply #1465 on: August 29, 2023, 09:13:27 am »
Thanks!  ;)

« Reply #1466 on: September 08, 2023, 07:30:51 pm »
Hey y'all, I've never really done forum posts, so I thought I might as well start somewhere, right?

It has been a couple of months since I joined, and I am not turning back. This place has helped me keep good track of all my games and helped me find different variants that I didn't know existed. It helps a lot whenever I find myself at a convention and have to ask myself whether or not I have something.

I have a little bit to go before I get my whole collection cataloged, but in the meantime, I plan to help out where I can!

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1467 on: September 10, 2023, 08:00:37 pm »
I'm Wartoy nice to meet you hope you continue to enjoy the site.

« Reply #1468 on: October 02, 2023, 01:17:09 am »
I signed up and the website immediately crashed. Sorry.

spyro

« Reply #1469 on: October 09, 2023, 02:45:18 pm »
Hey all. I've seen this site around on my travels, and finally decided to join.

Although I do have other videogames, I really wanted a place to mark off my Spyro games specifically, and this site seems perfect with the amount of regional variations that have been added.

I hope I'll be able to contribute in the future, especially since I own a couple of Spyro box variants that aren't currently uploaded. I might have a few other box variants for other games too, which I also hope to upload.