Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 252674 times)

kashell

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #1245 on: May 02, 2017, 04:11:16 pm »
Welcome back, Kotter! Er...justin8301!

« Reply #1246 on: May 02, 2017, 10:23:43 pm »
I'v really been into playing NES and PS1 lately but I find myself picking my PSP back up a little more often now. Besides gaming I'm into Music (Ska/Punk/and 90's alternative) and yoyos.

I <3 90's alternative.

Oh hello!  This would be my first post on this forum, wouldn't it?  I'm vanelo, AKA Cloudslash if you're coming here from gamefaqs.  I made an account at kashell's recommendation. 

Anyone who wishes to may view my collection here, at least until I figure out a way to import it or something:

http://www.backloggery.com/vanelo

I also love anime, movies, music (faves are, like I said, 90's alternative, but I'll generally try to give anything besides country music and certain recent artists a shot), and I used to read a lot.  But none of that compares to my video gaming these days.  Work has a way of weeding out your lesser interests.

kashell

« Reply #1247 on: May 03, 2017, 08:00:15 am »
Cloudie!!!!! <3 <3 <3

So glad you're on here! Feel free to jump right into any conversation and join the fun.

telly

« Reply #1248 on: May 03, 2017, 10:38:55 am »
Welcome, Vanelo! :)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #1249 on: May 03, 2017, 08:04:25 pm »
Thanks both of you!

desocietas

« Reply #1250 on: May 07, 2017, 01:02:09 am »
Welcome, new folk! Good to see new names/faces in the forums :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

theravenfreak

« Reply #1251 on: May 23, 2017, 10:10:33 pm »
Hey everyone my name is TheRavenfreak! Feel free to call me Raven for short if you wish. I've been obsessed with video games since the age of four, with my favorite video game franchise being Sonic the Hedgehog. I also like to ROM hack for fun, but I mainly just modify the Master System/Game Gear Sonic games. I've been meaning to keep track of my growing video game collection for a while, and finally started working on keeping track of it today. Since I also love forums, I've decided to join the forums as well. My favorite video game console is the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, with Sonic 3K being my favorite game on the console. I also love cartoons, with Teen Titans being my favorite. Anyways I've rambled on for too long, nice to meet everyone!

« Reply #1252 on: June 25, 2017, 10:38:35 pm »
Might as well pop in and say hi to everyone. I haven't been collecting seriously for that long and I'm more on the PC side of things, which doesn't seem to be that common in most collecting circles. Such a shame. PC has so much to offer. Anyhow, I have a large and fairly extensive collection centered around Command & Conquer as it's my favorite RTS franchise and I've been a fan for a long time. Shame that so much of my collection is missing from the database. :( I also dig on SimCity cause it's... just... y'know... awesome. :p

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
PC gamer and enthusiast; C&C fanboy and modder.

« Reply #1253 on: August 11, 2017, 09:01:14 am »
Greeeeetings!

My name is Adam but you can just call me Lord Jenkins. Or simply, Jenkins. Just please don't yell that - I get that a lot! :P

I am video games fan since the old days. I barely remember my older brother's Atari - but my first true love was Amiga 500 Plus. I think it really had a lot of influence on me in terms of my video games tastes. So, probably that's why I'm an indie games enthusiast now - those games very often have the special 'vibe' that I just love. But I sometimes like to go back to those old titles as well. I decided to join a bunch of retro gaming forums recently - to become part of this great community!

Glad to be here!

Cheers!
Your Humble Lord, Jenkins

kashell

« Reply #1254 on: August 11, 2017, 10:22:32 am »
Welcome to the fun, Jenkins!

doafan

« Reply #1255 on: August 11, 2017, 10:53:42 am »
My name is Adam but you can just call me Lord Jenkins. Or simply, Jenkins. Just please don't yell that - I get that a lot! :P

Welcome to the forum Adam, hope that you enjoy your time here  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #1256 on: August 14, 2017, 11:09:40 pm »
Hi everyone. I'm Blank, or xnblank if you want to call me that. Ive been gaming since i was a kid and started getting interested in collecting a small amount of my favorite games, classic and new. I've gotten a good head start just over that past couple of months, acquiring both a Nintendo 64 with 19 titles from a friend, and a PS1 with a couple of games that I've owned for a long time but could never play. I also own a GC, NDS and Wii in the older department, and a PS4 and Switch as my recent consoles.

I'll probably be mostly lurking in the shadows unless something in the forum piques my interest, but I thought I'd come say hello.
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch, Persona 3/4/5

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1257 on: August 15, 2017, 09:40:18 am »
Hi everyone. I'm Blank, or xnblank if you want to call me that. Ive been gaming since i was a kid and started getting interested in collecting a small amount of my favorite games, classic and new. I've gotten a good head start just over that past couple of months, acquiring both a Nintendo 64 with 19 titles from a friend, and a PS1 with a couple of games that I've owned for a long time but could never play. I also own a GC, NDS and Wii in the older department, and a PS4 and Switch as my recent consoles.

I'll probably be mostly lurking in the shadows unless something in the forum piques my interest, but I thought I'd come say hello.

Hey there Blank.  I want to welcome you to this shindig we call VGCollect. 

Don't lurk in the shadows.  This is a good place with good people.  Jump right in and enjoy your time around here. 

Oh yeah, watch out for this guy named soera...  Just trust me on that one.

kashell

« Reply #1258 on: August 15, 2017, 10:41:18 am »
Welcome to the fun, Blank!! Hop in and enjoy the site and its people!

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1259 on: August 15, 2017, 11:45:12 am »
Welcome, Xnblank!  I see you put Wii in the "older department" I think my local Target still sells a Wii bundle somewhere. :) I couldn't find a Wii U to save my life though.

Hope you have fun here!
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01