Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 250167 times)

mrkonasoni

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #1395 on: May 28, 2020, 02:51:56 am »
Thank you for accepting me, I will follow the guidelines and keep the good enviroment.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

« Reply #1396 on: September 06, 2020, 02:13:10 pm »
I need to come to the forums more otherwise I've been here a while.

I've been enjoying this since i was born in '82 and my favorite system of all time is the Sega Saturn even though I haven't got many games for it since I bought it at the end of its life. I have regretted selling some games I have had for various systems over the years and now I'm slowly trying to get back into it. I've pretty much stopped with the PS3 and nothing newer as those don't interest me much.

« Reply #1397 on: September 28, 2020, 04:38:30 pm »
hello! my name is alice, i'm 18, and my two biggest passions are video games and music! my favorite consoles are the WonderSwan and Swan Color, Sega Pico and Beena, Casio Loopy, Famicom Disk System, Famiclones, Game Boy Color and Advance, NeoGeo Pocket Color, and  PlayStation 1 and 2. i'm also super into bootleg game collecting, mainly for the GBC. my favorite genres of video games are monster collecting, cute 'em up, and rpg. my favorite music genres are screamo/skramz, appalachian folk, grindcore, electropop, and harsh noise. So yeah that's about me, thanks for readin'!
TRAILER TRASH EMO SLUT

telly

« Reply #1398 on: September 28, 2020, 04:57:10 pm »
Welcome! Hope to see you around :) I'm a big fan of the GBC myself, it was my first video game console.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

smudgy

« Reply #1399 on: October 05, 2020, 03:42:57 pm »
Hey there everyone. I've been using the database for a while now but haven't ventured into the forums yet. I've been collecting a few years now, and it's accelerated a bit more recently. I'm a big fan of game hunting and finding games in the wild (thrift stores, pawn shops, yard sales, etc.). I have a number of systems, but for some reason I've put it in my head that I'm going to try to have a complete NA PS2 collection. We'll see how that goes.  :P Anyway, hello!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1400 on: October 05, 2020, 08:59:11 pm »
Hey there everyone. I've been using the database for a while now but haven't ventured into the forums yet. I've been collecting a few years now, and it's accelerated a bit more recently. I'm a big fan of game hunting and finding games in the wild (thrift stores, pawn shops, yard sales, etc.). I have a number of systems, but for some reason I've put it in my head that I'm going to try to have a complete NA PS2 collection. We'll see how that goes.  :P Anyway, hello!

A complete PS2 collection?  That’s a big undertaking!  What biggies have you knocked off already? 

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time.
Just a friendly heads up, steer clear of soera.

smudgy

« Reply #1401 on: October 05, 2020, 10:20:02 pm »
A complete PS2 collection?  That’s a big undertaking!  What biggies have you knocked off already? 

I know it is, but I guess that's part of the fun of it. And every game is attainable (except that Silent Hill 2 Pack). I'm about 400 games deep so far, but the biggest ones I have so far are Silent Hill 2 and 3 and Suikoden V.

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time.
Just a friendly heads up, steer clear of soera.

Did I tick someone off here already? I see they're a high ranking official, so that can't be good. :P

« Reply #1402 on: December 06, 2020, 11:54:47 am »
Hi, I found this site on Google looking for a marketplace. Thought I'd drop by and say hi!

lex2000

« Reply #1403 on: December 08, 2020, 04:54:54 pm »
Hey all, Lex here. Found this site after browsing around for decent ways to keep up with my collection and this so happened to be the first result that popped up and it looks very promising. Turns out there's also a forum! I've been having an itch for a new forum that isn't completely dead and this one looks to be going pretty well at first glance. Looking forward to meeting you all.

As far as collections go, I'm at around the 200 mark in physical copies. I'll have to send a picture of my shelves sometime. I own quite a few systems, as well, hoping to get the PS5 in January.
@ me when Sinnoh remakes are announced

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1404 on: December 08, 2020, 05:55:39 pm »
Good to see you fresh faces around here!

Lex, joyfreak, welcome to the party. It’s a pretty good group you’ve stumbled upon. Jump right in and enjoy yourself.

pzeke

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1406 on: December 09, 2020, 06:18:48 pm »
Hey all, Lex here. Found this site after browsing around for decent ways to keep up with my collection and this so happened to be the first result that popped up and it looks very promising. Turns out there's also a forum! I've been having an itch for a new forum that isn't completely dead and this one looks to be going pretty well at first glance. Looking forward to meeting you all.

As far as collections go, I'm at around the 200 mark in physical copies. I'll have to send a picture of my shelves sometime. I own quite a few systems, as well, hoping to get the PS5 in January.
Welcome to VGcollect! I'll be checking out your collection if that's okay :)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #1407 on: January 02, 2021, 01:56:01 pm »
Hi folks just checking in - UK collector and just stumbled across this site.  First impressions really good and have just started to try and upload my collection.  I have went through several iterations over the past couple of decades.....collecting, selling, regretting, buying again then selling when needs must.  I am currently firmly in the collecting again - I just love the history, nostalgia and most of the games.....although like me some haven't aged well :)

kashell

« Reply #1408 on: January 02, 2021, 05:18:36 pm »
Welcome to the forum and the fun!

« Reply #1409 on: January 04, 2021, 04:38:40 am »
Hello, i'm seb from belgium, i just stumbled on this forum by google since i see some familiar nicknames from the limited run board (rip) i decided to join the forum.

I'm meanly into collecting japanese region games/hardware chasing full sets, currently going for a complete ntsc-j xbox and xbox 360 set and a little gameboy, gamecube and saturn on the side.