Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 246854 times)

scott

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #510 on: February 16, 2013, 09:53:54 am »
Exactly. eh?
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

hellrider1988

« Reply #511 on: February 16, 2013, 10:43:55 am »
Thanks for the warm welcome! It really looks like there are many EU titles missing, so I better get back to work. ;)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #512 on: February 16, 2013, 10:49:12 am »
Welcome, hellrider - good to have ya here :)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

zierlaz

« Reply #513 on: February 25, 2013, 10:21:19 pm »
Hey Guys! Nice to meet everybody. My online handle is Zierlaz or you can call me Matt. I've been gaming for as long as I can remember and like to collect a little bit of everything. I actually stumbled across this website in the need of a solution to catalog my video game collection online. I ventured into various different websites, however this one definitely had something that kept me coming back. Not sure exactly what it was, but I can almost pinpoint a combination of the sites incredible database and seemingly genuinely nice community members. Either way I am happy to make Vgcollect my new home.  :D

« Reply #514 on: February 25, 2013, 10:22:37 pm »
Welcome to all our recent members :)

jcalder8

« Reply #515 on: February 26, 2013, 12:13:18 am »
Hey Guys! Nice to meet everybody. My online handle is Zierlaz or you can call me Matt. I've been gaming for as long as I can remember and like to collect a little bit of everything. I actually stumbled across this website in the need of a solution to catalog my video game collection online. I ventured into various different websites, however this one definitely had something that kept me coming back. Not sure exactly what it was, but I can almost pinpoint a combination of the sites incredible database and seemingly genuinely nice community members. Either way I am happy to make Vgcollect my new home.  :D
Welcome to the site! Also you can just go ahead and say it was me that made you want to pick this site ;D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #516 on: February 26, 2013, 09:36:16 am »
Welcome to the site! Also you can just go ahead and say it was me that made you want to pick this site ;D

But...but...but...he said "genuinely NICE community members" :P

But seriously, welcome to the site zierlaz (soon to be known as) "the other Matt" :)

matt

« Reply #517 on: February 26, 2013, 10:27:13 am »

But seriously, welcome to the site zierlaz (soon to be known as) "the other Matt" :)

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!1

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #518 on: February 26, 2013, 11:21:04 am »

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!1

Only one "Matt1"?!

But, then - what'll we call any new & additional "Matt's" who join the site  :o

I hearby tag/re-name you as the:

"O.M."...

...same idea as "O.G." (for "original gangster") -only- in this case...you were, are, and will forever be known & recognized as the:

"Original Matt;D

foxhack

« Reply #519 on: February 26, 2013, 03:47:26 pm »
I was hoping for more sword wielding, stabbity, head cutting action. :(

scott

« Reply #520 on: February 26, 2013, 06:11:26 pm »
Me too. Fail.

Welcome to the site, non-sword-wielding other Matt. ha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

zierlaz

« Reply #521 on: February 26, 2013, 08:00:05 pm »
Hey thanks to everyone for the warm werlcome  ;D

@Jcalder8 ...ok.... ok I'll admit it but just a little =P

Matt I think O.M. fits nicely lol Unless you really want to settle this duel style... Specially since I just finished sharpening my Biggoron Sword. Could you believe that giant Goron wanted to charge me double, they need to elect new officials who can regulate inflation over at Death Mountain. lol

« Reply #522 on: February 26, 2013, 09:32:00 pm »
Welcome to the site, zierlaz. Hopefully you'll find the site as addictive and friendly as many of us have :p

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #523 on: February 27, 2013, 09:37:45 am »
Hey thanks to everyone for the warm werlcome  ;D

@Jcalder8 ...ok.... ok I'll admit it but just a little =P

Matt I think O.M. fits nicely lol Unless you really want to settle this duel style... Specially since I just finished sharpening my Biggoron Sword. Could you believe that giant Goron wanted to charge me double, they need to elect new officials who can regulate inflation over at Death Mountain. lol

If O.M. doesn't like "O.M" - could always go w/ the "Matt-the-1st" or the "junior"/"senior" route :P

« Reply #524 on: February 28, 2013, 10:44:38 am »
Sorry about the late welcome zierlaz I was away in Dallas. So welcome to vgcollect and hope you enjoy your stay. I've learned a lot from this website and it has a great database for your collection and seems to keep evolving to something better.
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual