Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 250788 times)

davifus

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #900 on: August 28, 2014, 03:45:26 pm »
Uhh, been here for a little over a month. I like games. Nice to meet you.

I LIKE GAMES TOO!!

Looks like I came to the right forum then.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

karyann

« Reply #901 on: August 28, 2014, 05:46:48 pm »
Uhh, been here for a little over a month. I like games. Nice to meet you.

Best intro ever haha  :) Welcome to vgcollect!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #902 on: August 28, 2014, 05:56:26 pm »
The SOERA is a Mogwi in disguise.

I was actually thinking, "Don't feed him after midnight and don't ever get him wet"

pacpix

« Reply #903 on: August 28, 2014, 10:30:36 pm »
Hello, I'm new here, how's everyone doing?

As you can see, I am a huge fan of Namco and their Druaga series. It's sadly pretty niche so I don't meet people often who know about the games. But at least I play all the Namco classics so I'm sure people will know at least SOME of them!

Some of my favorites include Toypop, Pole Position, Rally X and others.
Welcome to the site!  I have tried Tower of Druaga many times, but have never been able to get into it like other Namco classics like Pac-Man, Galaga, Pac and Pal, etc.  It does interest me though and it looks like the sequels are pretty cool as well.  I personally own the game on Namco Museum DS and the Japan GameCube release.  I might enjoy it more if there was a level select or something and the secret items were easier to find.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 10:33:51 pm by pacpix »
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

mrnikon

« Reply #904 on: September 02, 2014, 10:25:27 pm »
Hello all new here, just starting to get my games and systems listed on here. SInce its fun going to a game store and trying to figure out what games i have or don't sometimes...

davifus

« Reply #905 on: September 02, 2014, 10:26:50 pm »
Hello all new here, just starting to get my games and systems listed on here. SInce its fun going to a game store and trying to figure out what games i have or don't sometimes...
Hi, nice to meet you. I'm assuming you like games too. If you do then we'll get along.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #906 on: September 02, 2014, 10:36:42 pm »

Welcome to our quirky, little corner of the interwebs. Jump right in, but be wary of soera. Don't feed him after midnight; and whatever you do, don't get it wet.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #907 on: September 02, 2014, 10:47:33 pm »
I'm DashV for reasons that become obvious after you've read some of my posts.

:) At some point I will wax poetic about my gaming life story in this thread:
http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,5225.0.html

Also I seem to like having hyperlinks in my posts and I never find spelling/grammar mistakes until after I've clicked "save" no matter how much I preview.

mrnikon

« Reply #908 on: September 02, 2014, 10:49:06 pm »

Welcome to our quirky, little corner of the interwebs. Jump right in, but be wary of soera. Don't feed him after midnight; and whatever you do, don't get it wet.

Thanks! I do have a question. Is it Midnight my timezone or some other time zone, since it is just about midnight all the time somewhere on Earth.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #909 on: September 02, 2014, 11:18:33 pm »
at the top of the page click 'profile' and then under the 'modify profile' tab click 'look and layout' and you should be able to change the display time to your timezone.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #910 on: September 03, 2014, 12:23:43 am »

Thanks! I do have a question. Is it Midnight my timezone or some other time zone, since it is just about midnight all the time somewhere on Earth.

Midnight Central time. Right now it's 11:23 central. Adjust accordingly.

« Reply #911 on: September 05, 2014, 12:10:37 am »
Greetings everyone. This is my first post. Some of you may know me from the Sega-16.com forums. I just got done submitting my collection. I'm glad to be here.

davifus

« Reply #912 on: September 05, 2014, 12:14:28 am »
Greetings everyone. This is my first post. Some of you may know me from the Sega-16.com forums. I just got done submitting my collection. I'm glad to be here.

Nice to meet you Landie and sorry I dont know you from Sega-16.com forums. Nice collection. Im glad you're here too. Welcome to VGC.

« Reply #913 on: September 05, 2014, 12:23:40 am »

Nice to meet you Landie and sorry I dont know you from Sega-16.com forums. Nice collection. Im glad you're here too. Welcome to VGC.

Thanks.

« Reply #914 on: September 05, 2014, 12:26:21 am »

Welcome! Your choice in a username shows that you have very good tastes in games ;)