Author Topic: Free weekend 'til Oct. 30th - Borderlands 2/Pre-Sequel!  (Read 747 times)

Free weekend 'til Oct. 30th - Borderlands 2/Pre-Sequel!
« on: October 27, 2016, 01:33:09 pm »
Hey all!

In case you haven't seen it, Borderlands 2/Pre-Sequel are free to download until October 30th (ish)! I didn't finish 2, but I also haven't played the Pre-Sequel, so I definitely plan on checking them out. :D Oddly enough, I always liked playing it as a single-player game better than with friends.

*Update: Whoops, it's just free for the weekend, after which time you have to buy it! My bad. v.v;;;

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/borderlands-the-handsome-collection-unlock-bundle/bvrk77xxgbwb
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:14:44 pm by fauxshot »

Re: Free 'til Oct. 30th - Borderlands 2/Pre-Sequel!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 01:36:03 pm »
*Not free, free to play for the weekend.  After the weekend is over, the download will no longer work until you buy the game.

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 04:13:52 pm »
*Not free, free to play for the weekend.  After the weekend is over, the download will no longer work until you buy the game.

Shooot, my bad, I'll change the title. D: I misread it. >.<

rayne315

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 05:51:04 pm »

Shooot, my bad, I'll change the title. D: I misread it. >.<

lol no problem. if you look down at the comments on your link about 50% of people think its permanently free. they really must have titled or described the free weekend wrong.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully