Author Topic: Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - DesignSection  (Read 2241 times)

indenton

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - DesignSection
« on: November 07, 2016, 10:05:47 am »
No sure if too many people here are interested in actual game design (or Shantae I guess), but this has been in the pipelines for a while now. Also, you get to here my voice. HAA!  Please enjoy if you'd like to watch

If you have any comments, please feel free.  Seriously, I really appreciate comments and feedback of any kind. 

telly

Re: Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - DesignSection
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 10:54:10 am »
I definitely enjoyed it! And if I may, I think you have a great voice, so it makes the video that much better.

Thumbs up from me!  :)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

azure

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 11:49:13 am »
Great video, interesting, and you have energy with your speaking when needed. Can't tell you how many time I click away from reviews/videos when the speaker is monotone, or uses a potato for a mic. Earned yourself a sub sir.

indenton

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 11:52:44 am »
I definitely enjoyed it! And if I may, I think you have a great voice, so it makes the video that much better.

Thumbs up from me!  :)

My voice?  Arr thank you so much, that honestly means a lot.  I used to be so self-conscience about hearing my own voice. 

Great video, interesting, and you have energy with your speaking when needed. Can't tell you how many time I click away from reviews/videos when the speaker is monotone, or uses a potato for a mic. Earned yourself a sub sir.

Yay!  I'm definitely feeling more confident this time around
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 11:55:19 am by indenton »

kashell

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 12:19:38 pm »
I recently finished Pirate's Curse, so I'm still on a bit of a Shantae high. This was a really fun video. Your voice is super charming, too. Well done!

indenton

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 01:10:40 pm »
I recently finished Pirate's Curse, so I'm still on a bit of a Shantae high. This was a really fun video. Your voice is super charming, too. Well done!
I've been obsessing over the franchise for a couple weeks now, feels good to have a finished product in the open.  I'm glad you enjoyed the video and my voice?!

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 04:01:33 pm »
I normally ignore this entire section of the board, but I saw a link on the collection side of the site to this page and one thing led to another, so I also watched the video.

Very good stuff.  Will definitely make an attempt to watch future installments.

indenton

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 04:23:41 pm »
I normally ignore this entire section of the board, but I saw a link on the collection side of the site to this page and one thing led to another, so I also watched the video.

Very good stuff.  Will definitely make an attempt to watch future installments.
Happy to know I won you over.  I wonder what game could be up next?