Author Topic: Has a game ever put you to sleep? No joke.  (Read 4877 times)

mrnikon

Re: Has a game ever put you to sleep? No joke.
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2016, 11:56:54 am »
Any game can do that for me. Since I can fall asleep anywhere. I once fell asleep at a punk show, I found a comfy chair and fell asleep for a few minuites...

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2016, 01:44:08 pm »
Ys Book 2 for the TurboDuo.  Actually I was playing the Virtual Console version on my Wii when I fell asleep.  Not because it was boring but I was really tired.  I was at the part where the monsters continually come out of the hole in Jira's basement and you used the Fire Magic spell to kill them and rack up experience.  Since I was really comfortable on the couch while playing I ended up falling asleep and then I woke up to see that I died.

deftommo

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2016, 04:32:40 pm »
Nier came close. I had to stop playing it. So boring.

I fell asleep once farming for upgrade materials in FFVIII.

alkaid

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2016, 05:22:15 am »
FFX has put me to sleep before, but that's probably because I was tired and had to grind.

Any game can do that for me. Since I can fall asleep anywhere. I once fell asleep at a punk show, I found a comfy chair and fell asleep for a few minuites...

Haha, I wish I could do that, but I enter a state of just almost comfortable and sleeping but not quite. One day I was really tired and had a bad cold, but forced myself to go to class anyway. In the end I couldn't read anything on the paper in front of me, but couldn't fall asleep either, it was really frustrating. Like being on the verge of sneezing, but never being able to sneeze.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 05:24:55 am by kayevel »
No, really.

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2016, 12:44:59 am »
When I was younger I fell asleep playing Forza Motorsport late into the night trying to do an endurance race, had to cut the race short and go to bed.