Author Topic: I have a question about movies & anime on UMDs if i ever buy any  (Read 672 times)

lordscott

& if i ever own any & if i choose to and those of you who buys any & owns any of your favorite movies & buys any & owns any of your favorite anime i like to ask you this if you don't mind.

1.If i ever buy any & if i ever own any of my favorite movies & if i ever buy any & if i ever own any of my favorite anime on UMDs should i display it with my PSP collection or is it better to display it seprately I.E display it with my other movies on DVDs & of course if it's acceptable to display them?
2. Is it better to display any of my favorite anime on UMDs with my collection of anime & manga or should i display it with my PSP collection & of course if it's acceptable to display them?

I apologize for 2 questions I'm just checking and yes some of our favorite movies & some of our favorite anime is on UMDs and gameboy advance videos and some are on DVDs if that makes sense and if you wish to include side tips of Is it better to display any of my favorite anime on gameboy advance video with my gameboy collection or seperataly and such.

Then that's fine with me only if you want to but however these questions mainy asking questions about movies & anime on UMDs & yes i know some of  of my favorite shows is also on UMDs like i said  these questions mainy asking questions about movies & anime on UMDs.

Thanks for reading,thanks for your tips about UMDs and yes i know i already asked someone on here already about UMDs and i just thought of asking all of you too as well thanks again for your tips about UMDs ahead of time when if i ever buy any & when & if i ever own any & don't worry I'm including movies,anime and shows i never seen before too as well if you are wondering or about to ask me what about the ones i haven't seen yet :).
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 08:47:17 am by lordscott »

tripredacus

Re: I have a question about movies & anime on UMDs if i ever buy any
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 12:59:09 pm »
Since now I am have a dedicated area just for my movie collection, I only have the movie UMDs in that section. And then the game UMDs will be in my game room.

Currently the game UMDs are on a movie rack, as well as NES carts just because they can fit in that space. Eventually I would prefer the NES carts do not stay on that shelf, I have envisioned that VCDs and loose/jeweled VCD/DVD/BD will be on that part of the shelf. But right now I only have 1 VCD.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 02:35:52 pm »
I don't really have a movie collection, but i own a few UMD's and VCD's. Thats what you get buying in bulk.

But i place them in a seperate case next to my PSP and CDI games.

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 11:17:17 pm »
I separate my UMDs from the games, but place them beside each other (first UMDs, then games, on the same horizontal shelf).