Author Topic: My Nintendo Rewards  (Read 4532 times)

desocietas

My Nintendo Rewards
« on: November 17, 2016, 08:47:07 pm »
Not sure if folks are still using My Nintendo Rewards or not, but there are some decent digital rewards for people who have points from using Miitomo and/or the eShop:

https://my.nintendo.com/rewards

They also have discounts and such for other games if you're interested in purchasing more stuff from the eShop. Nothing like the famed statuettes and such they used to offer back in the day, but hey, it's something!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

Re: My Nintendo Rewards
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 10:37:35 am »
I have really struggled with the new rewards program. I normally already own all of the games they are offering discounts on and I can only use so many 3ds themes (although they are still really cool).

I've even sat and poured a bunch of time in to Miitomo to get outfits and wallpapers (new with the latest update).

I miss the physical goods you could get in the past. I buy so many games that my room is getting neglected with cool Nintendo memorabilia. Maybe I will have to ask for some for Christmas this year since I can't depend on getting anything new from Nintendo with my points this year... :(
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 11:13:28 am »
I was pretty bummed when they decided to discontinue the original Club Nintendo, though it looks like it's all finally on par with what Japan and Europe currently get (Japan used to get *much* better goodies). As far as I know, there are no longer physical rewards for anyone, is that correct?

I'd only have enough to get the calendar, but that was still something to look forward to. Occasionally they'd have some other cool stuff. Was just nice to get some freebies mailed to me for just purchasing Nintendo products.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

azure

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 01:18:00 am »
I've been checking in with this since they launched. Not as nice as Club Nintendo was, but at least it's something. I just hope once the Switch rolls around we get codes in physical purchases, as I will always go for physical over digital.

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 08:37:06 am »
Yeah, when I realized that you get literally nothing for physical purchases, and the few times you DO get something from a physical purchase it is just silver coins, I realized this program was shit.

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 03:31:49 pm »
My Nintendo Rewards has a new 3DS theme for 200 platinum points:

https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/61f55cc2afc46c70?imp=19eed7e56280f9421d1657e56f8cdaeec55d5cb0%3Areward_list%3A1%3A9
"You can redeem your points up to five times to get five different codes, so you can share it with others! Offer ends on 8/01/2018 PT."

If someone is interested but doesn't have the points right now, lemme know. I should be able to help you get a code.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 12:34:42 am »
They're offering alternate printable covers for Octopath Traveler right now, one of each character.
Pretty cool

desocietas

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 02:09:30 am »
They're offering alternate printable covers for Octopath Traveler right now, one of each character.
Pretty cool

yeah, they have some for the octo-expansion for Splatoon 2,  as well! Pretty nice. A shame we have to buy our own Nintendo Switch cases to use them if we want them in separate cases, but still cool.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas