Author Topic: question: polybags or protectors for artbooks  (Read 899 times)

azure

question: polybags or protectors for artbooks
« on: November 30, 2016, 04:21:52 pm »
Hello VGC, I have quite of few artbooks of my favorite Games/Manga and want to protect them somehow. Like a sleeve, or something along those lines. I know quite a few of you are into comics, thought you might be able to steer me in the right direction. They vary in size, but most are on the larger size (them being artbooks), I can post pics/measurements if needed. Any help appreciated!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:04:16 am by tripredacus »

tripredacus

Re: question: polybags or protectors for artbooks
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 10:04:26 am »
Fixed topic title.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 12:58:54 pm »
Most comic shops have magazine-sized bags and boards. Those might do the trick for some of them.

But I'd image a few of them are oversized, in that case, they also make over-sized bags and boards. But those are a little tougher to come by outside of eBay.

azure

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 01:41:49 pm »
Most comic shops have magazine-sized bags and boards. Those might do the trick for some of them.

But I'd image a few of them are oversized, in that case, they also make over-sized bags and boards. But those are a little tougher to come by outside of eBay.

You mind linking me to some listings?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 02:41:26 pm »

You just have to search eBay with "Magazine Bags and boards", or "Oversized bags and boards".

BCW are the best brand to get.

azure

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 05:25:13 pm »

You just have to search eBay with "Magazine Bags and boards", or "Oversized bags and boards".

BCW are the best brand to get.
Thanks! Found just what I needed for my artbooks.